Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:francis:Vince really dropped the ball not buying or putting a stake in UFC or shoot-fighting period.

cause truth be told, the presentation lead up to the matches from the ramp to the ring remind me of PRIDE

:whew:shyt, and to be honest they "could've" done an angle where Lions Den invaded the WWF in 1999:ohlawd:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Cornette saying they couldn’t push Bart Gunn is such bullshyt :mjlol: the entire attitude era was guys being repackaged and retooled to fit the era, all the way from Austin and Rock down to Bob Holly and Godfather. You mean to tell me you couldn’t find a way to repackage and push a guy who just handed out legit L’s to the entire midcard because he used to be a cowboy a few years before? :rudy:That totally stopped them from trying to push Billy Gunn multiple times right? :camby:
Dudes need to be up front and say they intentionally set Bart up to fail (and get concussed) because he KO’d a past his prime Dr. Death who nobody cared about in 1999 WWF anyway.

:mjlol:at both JR and Cornette using the words "future SUPERSTAR" every time they mentioned Dr. Death

Cornette telling Russo he "cost WWE $5 million because of Dr. Death getting knocked out" :dead:

they both just need to finally admit they are mad as hell that their PERSONAL FRIEND who THEY wanted to get pushed got knocked the fukk out:pachaha:

and again like you, I, and others have mentioned ... they could have pushed Bart too, but they were bitter.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:francis:Vince really dropped the ball not buying or putting a stake in UFC or shoot-fighting period.

cause truth be told, the presentation lead up to the matches from the ramp to the ring remind me of PRIDE

:whew:shyt, and to be honest they "could've" done an angle where Lions Den invaded the WWF in 1999:ohlawd:
Shane wanted to buy PRIDE when it was up for sale, Vince of course didn't get it.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Vince Russo killed a future superstar in Dr. Death Steve Williams.and killed the careers of others. :hhh:

Bradshaw became the WWE champion. The Godfather became the IC champion and Bart Gunn got a spot at Wrestlemania and exposure boxing Butter Bean. Droz was paralyzed in a match with D'Lo Brown.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I went back to the season 1 links you posted earlier in here @Bonefan32 the Von Erichs, Moolah, and Geno Hernandez episodes were pulled. I don't know if you feel like trying to find working links but I just wanted to make you aware.