Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The amount of :duck: being told on tonight's episode is a bit concerning. I'm kinda disappointed because this show has usually been on point.

Eh with bart and godfather i could kinda believe it

Godfather was stoned all the time and bart seems like the type to keep his head down and work while minding his own business

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

He was arrested and accused of raping a minor before Survivor Series 1993, notorious for being a pervert on commentary, was a deadbeat dad, affair/relationship with The Kat when she was 18, arrested for domestic abuse a few years ago. That's just the stuff off the top of my head :francis:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Cornette saying they couldn’t push Bart Gunn is such bullshyt :mjlol: the entire attitude era was guys being repackaged and retooled to fit the era, all the way from Austin and Rock down to Bob Holly and Godfather. You mean to tell me you couldn’t find a way to repackage and push a guy who just handed out legit L’s to the entire midcard because he used to be a cowboy a few years before? :rudy:That totally stopped them from trying to push Billy Gunn multiple times right? :camby:
Dudes need to be up front and say they intentionally set Bart up to fail (and get concussed) because he KO’d a past his prime Dr. Death who nobody cared about in 1999 WWF anyway.