Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Jim Cornette announced on his most recent podcast that Kevin Sullivan will be joining him on the Friday 4/10 episode of The Jim Cornette Experience.

Sullivan will be sitting down and, for the first time, will be discussing his relationship with the late Nancy Benoit as well as why he declined to take part in Vice TV's Dark Side of the Ring documentary on the Benoit family tragedy.

In the documentary, it was claimed that Sullivan had physically abused his ex-wife, something the documentary noted he completely denied while also declining the chance to be interviewed.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Was thinking about other possible episodes....

Dynamite Kid
Chyna
Haku
Hogan's Racism
Droz
Paige and Del Rio
Perry Saturn
Reid Flair
Lex Luger
Jerry Lawler
Mike Awesome

Left out Jake Roberts cause been done to death.

If someone really wanted to, they could go IN on Jerry Lawler. Not a bad topic to look at, but I could see a ton of people getting upset about it & refusing to believe facts just like Moolah.

A few other names popped into my head. Marty Jannetty would be a great episode. Based on recent events, Teddy Hart needs to have one too. He was the youngest wrestler ever signed to a WWE contract, and he's easily the biggest disappointment. Kurt Angle could be a good episode too, given his drug abuse & alcohol problems and overcoming them. Eddie Gilbert could have a pretty good episode. Cowboy Bill Watts could have a pretty good episode too.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Almost done wit this New Jack episode and this nikka beyond crazier than I thought.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Called his own mother a bytch. Do is not just a sociopath but a full fledged psychopath:ohmy:

Sandman chill af.:ehh:

Edit::laff::laff::laff::laff: at that ending.:laff: Dude is a real life agent of chaos.:laff:

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone really wanted to, they could go IN on Jerry Lawler. Not a bad topic to look at, but I could see a ton of people getting upset about it & refusing to believe facts just like Moolah.

A few other names popped into my head. Marty Jannetty would be a great episode. Based on recent events, Teddy Hart needs to have one too. He was the youngest wrestler ever signed to a WWE contract, and he's easily the biggest disappointment. Kurt Angle could be a good episode too, given his drug abuse & alcohol problems and overcoming them. Eddie Gilbert could have a pretty good episode. Cowboy Bill Watts could have a pretty good episode too.

The Lawler 1 would get people deep in their feelings considering he still works for WWE, but with the underage girl issues and racism there's content there. I don't personally even know everything about it so am not sure of validity, I know there was a case about a girl, not sure if she lied about her age or not, haven't looked into it. And I've heard racism accusations, from New Jack. I think he does support Trump though so doesn't sound far fetched....

And yeah, that shyt could get people in their feelings heavy, it could even make some people not wanna work with them so it could be an unlikely topic, for now at least.

Yeah good point about Jannetty, that could actually work well with the Shawn Michaels connection. I just thought of another 1, Kamala potentially, considering didn't he have an amputation, if that's the case maybe could help raise some money for him through it along with showing a darker side of the business.

Teddy is another good idea, should have been a star but in constant drama, him apparently beating up CM Punk would get some play.

I wonder if Arn Anderson getting stabbed up by Psycho Sid they could get an episode out of too.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
220px-WorfTNG.jpg

This dudes forehead scars

:damn::damn:

"Shout out to OJ simpson 2 less we got to worry about"

:dwillhuh::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The Lawler 1 would get people deep in their feelings considering he still works for WWE, but with the underage girl issues and racism there's content there. I don't personally even know everything about it so am not sure of validity, I know there was a case about a girl, not sure if she lied about her age or not, haven't looked into it. And I've heard racism accusations, from New Jack. I think he does support Trump though so doesn't sound far fetched....

And yeah, that shyt could get people in their feelings heavy, it could even make some people not wanna work with them so it could be an unlikely topic, for now at least.

Yeah good point about Jannetty, that could actually work well with the Shawn Michaels connection. I just thought of another 1, Kamala potentially, considering didn't he have an amputation, if that's the case maybe could help raise some money for him through it along with showing a darker side of the business.

Teddy is another good idea, should have been a star but in constant drama, him apparently beating up CM Punk would get some play.

I wonder if Arn Anderson getting stabbed up by Psycho Sid they could get an episode out of too.

I don't know if there's enough content to cover Arn/Sid. I don't think Arn would go along with it either since he's the one who brought the scissors in and stabbed Sid first. I mean, you could just do one on Sid covering that and his leg injury.

Kamala should 100% be an episode.