Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Jack is crazy af, but this doc shows why it's hard to like wrestling at times because of the culture and white people spewing that n word like it's no tomorrow:hhh:

Jack should've stole off on Mass Transit's cac dad too

it made him a Babyface in the documentary.

wtf this guy was stabbing up people in fake wrestling matches :snoop: oh they were all piece of shyt cacs that smelled like dogs in the enclosed pool area :ld:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
it made him a Babyface in the documentary.

wtf this guy was stabbing up people in fake wrestling matches :snoop: oh they were all piece of shyt cacs that smelled like dogs in the enclosed pool area :ld:
Yeah it did a little bit tbh, bruh was legit crazy. If I was a promoter back in the day I'd be like:whoa: nah I'm good on booking bruh

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benoit byke

giphy.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i want a Curt Hennig episode, RIck RIde, Paul Ordorf ...
Maybe road warriors and their link to demolition and Powers of Pain...

but with this being the dark side of wrestling.. i dont know if these stories have "dark" issues

rude's and perfect's deaths were sad but i dont think its dark enough

paul orndorff..the only thing i want to hear from him is how he let his arm get to the point it did after he injured it..it cost him big

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I watched the Benoit one tonight....Nancy's sister totally implied he raped or otherwise sexually assaulted/injured her, right? She said she wouldn't go into the details out of respect for his remaining family, but that he hurt her and she didn't know if it was an accident or not. After all the details about the murder, surely that has to be a sex thing right?
thats what i took from it. i def feel like she was implying he raped her or potentially beat her up really bad.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
New Jack always hit me as his generations Abdullah the Butcher. No great working skills, but more than happy to go out and cut motherfukkers and himself for 15 minutes to get a cheque and keep his legend going. WWF wouldn't touch Aby either... New Jack took it to the next fukking level. :demonic:

The thing with all the incidents is that the dude he was working with DELIBERATELY went into business for themselves first - even Vic Grimes... if the dude wasn't happy to come off a scaffold then that motherfukker shouldn't have had his fat ass up in there in the first place. But to go up AGAIN after you know NEW JACK owes you a fukking RECEIPT for your bytchmade ass injuring him? I'm not saying dude deserved to be thrown off a scaffold after being TASERed, but he's a dumb fukk if he thought that was going to end in any way well for him.:why:

Why do people continue to test New Jack?!:gucci:

The only one I really felt bad about was Gypsy Joe - I mean, that's Joe's gimmick, he's a fukking hardcore legend, but Jesus that was hard to watch. Actually made me feel a bit sick.:picard:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Was thinking about other possible episodes....

Dynamite Kid
Chyna
Haku
Hogan's Racism
Droz
Paige and Del Rio
Perry Saturn
Reid Flair
Lex Luger
Jerry Lawler
Mike Awesome

Left out Jake Roberts cause been done to death.

You would need 2 hours not only for him but for the entire industry there are stories out there already from New Jack,Teddy Long and Rocky Johnson

Flair
Watts
Crockett
Murdock
The Jarretts
Hogan

Too many big names for just one hour