Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Christ I love this show

same here and i'm enjoying the After Dark shows too with the deleled scenes and extra interviews :ehh:

it would be dope if they could drop a DVD boxset of both seasons with all the deleted scenes, uncut shyt and some extended interviews from After Dark :banderas:

would literally be at Best Buy the day it dropped like

source.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'd bytch out too :manny:

Vic tryna bytch out wasn't really the problem the problem was how he did that stupid ass front flip when he fell causing him to land more wildly and on New Jack's head

i remember watching that PPV like :gucci: big ass dude had no business doing front flips at that height like he Billy Kidman or some shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
can breh still work today :patrice: i mean all he does is throw out a trash can filled w nintendos n shyt and hit people w it :patrice: if hoegan can get booked we should be supporting New Jack getting booked :blessed:

new jack could never really work...he uses weapons, he blades himself, he blades other wrestlers, and he dives off high things :heh:...and he prolly shouldnt be in the ring now considering the injuries he had..plus he's damn liability since he likes stabbing nikkas for real...just find an outlet for him to be on the mic so he can talk his shyt week in week out

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
new jack could never really work...he uses weapons, he blades himself, he blades other wrestlers, and he dives off high things :heh:...and he prolly shouldnt be in the ring now considering the injuries he had..plus he's damn liability since he likes stabbing nikkas for real...just find an outlet for him to be on the mic so he can talk his shyt week in week out

he is different :yeshrug: not everyone has to be Kenny Omega out there :yeshrug: ill pay money to watch him bat people w a sega genesis while Dr. Dre plays out :ahh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
can breh still work today :patrice: i mean all he does is throw out a trash can filled w nintendos n shyt and hit people w it :patrice: if hoegan can get booked we should be supporting New Jack getting booked :blessed:

I could definitely see Janela booking him as the final entrant in one of the Clusterfukk matches :russ:

I don't know if dudes like Joey Ryan and them are built for getting shoot smacked in the face with the OG Famicom though :wow: