Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i want a Curt Hennig episode, RIck RIde, Paul Ordorf ...
Maybe road warriors and their link to demolition and Powers of Pain...

but with this being the dark side of wrestling.. i dont know if these stories have "dark" issues

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i want a Curt Hennig episode, RIck RIde, Paul Ordorf ...
Maybe road warriors and their link to demolition and Powers of Pain...

but with this being the dark side of wrestling.. i dont know if these stories have "dark" issues

Road Warriors will have an episode this season.

TheCool69

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn all the links that i've found seem to have a cut very they get into Vic Grimes. It starts going on and then there is a skip and Jack is talking about cracking his head and they go onto the second match...

Linc

Too tired to sleep
Daps
Damn all the links that i've found seem to have a cut very they get into Vic Grimes. It starts going on and then there is a skip and Jack is talking about cracking his head and they go onto the second match...

yeah that shyt happened in the one I watched

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
That Mass Transit bladejob is still tough to look at :damn: :picard:

tumblr_m014o4SbuQ1r93nhmo2_250.gif

That shyt wasn't New Jack's fault at all though, he unfairly gets a bad rap for it (although he helps put it on himself the way he talks about it).

It was never planned, and he never wanted to give him a receipt for how the kid acted in the locker room or anything like that. He asked Jack to cut him, but if you saw the tape, his dumb ass moved while getting bladed which made it even worse. But you could clearly see Jack go up to the kid afterwards and hear him ask if he's ok (at 22:14 in the doc, you can faintly hear him say it). Even called for the paramedics afterwards.

Everything that was done afterwards was basically New Jack just working his gimmick :yehsrug:

Like I said, New Jack exaggerates alot of what he says in order to keep his gimmick alive. So it wouldn't surprise me :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
that New Jack one is wild :damn:
shyt had me crackin up :laff:
the way he stabbed that dude in the ring :laff:
him talkin bout "I was high I had been doin coke all day":dead:
that was thoroughly entertaining

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I watched the Benoit one tonight....Nancy's sister totally implied he raped or otherwise sexually assaulted/injured her, right? She said she wouldn't go into the details out of respect for his remaining family, but that he hurt her and she didn't know if it was an accident or not. After all the details about the murder, surely that has to be a sex thing right?