Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Makes you wonder how his life would’ve played out if not for that accident
He was living foul. His best case scenario woulda been him finding Jesus with Shawn.

Pillman in the attitude /ruthless aggression era woulda been gold.

JR had the right idea with Pillman but it was too soon

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I probably felt weird about it even as a teen, but now that I’m full on adult and revisiting that interview with Melanie…

Vince is a dirty ass bytch :russ: Asking this widow less than a day after losing her husband, how she gon take care of 3 kids all by herself. Everyone is mourning Brain at this point, that shyt at all wasn’t relevant to the convo. This dude was in full on scummy 90s talk show host mode. And kept the straightest face ever, like he wasn’t doing any wrong.

I understand why he did it, but I lowkey wish Bret never returned with the Hall of Fame, embracing Shawn on TV, that wack ‘Mania match with Vince…I understand the closure. But for Bret to have been like, “Fukk Vince McMahon forever and a day… :pacspit:

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
So she asked you to not ask about drugs, first question was about drugs.
Vince is a fukking dikk

I probably felt weird about it even as a teen, but now that I’m full on adult and revisiting that interview with Meanie…

Vince is a dirty ass bytch :russ: Asking this widow less than a day after losing her husband, how she gon take care of 3 kids all by herself. Everyone is mourning Brain at this point, that shyt at all wasn’t relevant to the convo. This dude was in full on scummy 90s talk show host mode. And kept the straightest face ever, like he wasn’t doing any wrong.

I understand why he did it, but I lowkey wish Bret never returned with the Hall of Fame, embracing Shawn on TV, that wack ‘Mania match with Vince…I understand the closure. But for Bret to have been like, “Fukk Vince McMahon forever and a day… :pacspit:

Yeah that remains one of the most uncomfortable, scummy things WWE and Vince himself have ever done. To make Pillman’s death about absolving the company of any wrong doing on national TV a day after his death is low of the low shyt.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Bischoff trying to save face saying he was in the plan to ask WWF for more money :dead:

Melanie Pillman :scust: Can't blame the daughter for all the ill will towards her.

Still can't believe Meltzer works in that pigpen :picard: Just pick up the papers and organize them.

"What you do with a whore? You fukk him" Daaaaaaaamn. This Kim Wood guy has the right mentality. Wish more wrestlers thought like that.

His kids, man :mjcry: Wish all the best to "Moderate Cannon" Brian Pillman Jr. and his career.

We back. These docs are hard to watch but sooo good.