Official Danny Swift Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse thread #SwiftSet Approved

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
im old school about boxers and lifting...I don't think they should lift heavy cuz that creates the bulky muscle which are a detriment...but using them to tone is straight
My dad used to get heated if he found out any of his fighters were lifting heavy. The next workout after he discovered it would be some torturous shyt for them.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
560829_711843775499243_235244372_n.jpg

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I thought boxers ain't supposed to lift weights

A lot of the old timers feel this way. I think strength and conditioning is a must these days but you have to find the right balance between explosive strength/cardio.

. “A lot of fighters don’t know the benefits of his (regimen) because we are told that the traditional way is the only way — anything else is taboo. Can you imagine how dangerous I would have been had I had Mackie five years ago?”-Bernard Hopkins on the S&C stuff Mackie Shilstone had him doing.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lol at the smirk matthyse gives peterson at 10:14. didn't even notice that before. garcia's day of judgement is almost here. notice "swiftset" getting quieter and quieter as the fight nears. they know their time is almost up. there's no escape:blessed:

:rudy:

images

#swiftset:smugfavre:

:blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
took this from another forum
Lucas Matthysse and Timothy Bradley have been sparring together for their upcoming fights... Bradley quotes:

“That dude [Matthysse] can punch like a monster. Nobody has no idea how hard he hits…this dude can punch. Danny Garcia is definitely going to have his hands full…I still favor Garcia, but Matthysse is a special type of cat…my money is still on Garcia…Matthysse hit harder than [Ruslan] Provodnikov. Dude had 20 ounce gloves on and dude was hitting.”

Bradley said that he’s weighing around 160 lbs. and had a weight advantage over Matthysse in the sparring session. Even with the big oversized gloves on, Bradley said he was getting moved around by Matthysse’s shots, and he could still feel the power from the blows.

#MatthyseeMafia ready for war

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
And yet with all the ranting and raving and rah rah rah, he STILL favors Garcia :russ:

And it's not hard to see why. Garcia will box circles around Lucas. And can bring the fight to him, unlike Peterson who didnt have the power or chin for that kinda battle.

Danny can fight off his back foot. Can Lucas? What's gonna happen when Danny backs him down :patrice: I guarantee he won't be looking like Deion Sanders :lolbron:

All ya'll non-believers gonna learn the hard way :birdman:

#GarciaGang :blessed:

#Swiftset :demonic: