Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
INVEST IN FAKE MONEY WITH NO BACKING BREHS :mjlol:

129560.gif

I'm investing in the most important technological breakthrough since the internet itself

:umad:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
It seems the whales are slowly bleeding this concept to death. They're smart, so they're dumping their coins piecemeal, rather than dumping everything at once and crashing the market. That leaves people like heisenburr to scoop up "cheap coins", when he's really doing nothing more than bagholding. Of course, that's probably of little consequence to him, since he's riding so hard for Bitcoin, but has invested something like a week's worth of lunch money.

:rudy:

Don't you think if these whales were so bullish on Bitcoin, they'd be buying on the dips?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
It seems the whales are slowly bleeding this concept to death. They're smart, so they're dumping their coins piecemeal, rather than dumping everything at once and crashing the market. That leaves people like heisenburr to scoop up "cheap coins", when he's really doing nothing more than bagholding. Of course, that's probably of little consequence to him, since he's riding so hard for Bitcoin, but has invested something like a week's worth of lunch money.

:rudy:

Don't you think if these whales were so bullish on Bitcoin, they'd be buying on the dips?

you got that wrong. weak hands are selling

无名的

Superstar
Daps
you got that wrong. weak hands are selling

It has lost about $900 in value over the past few months. That's a lot of weak hands.

:mjlol:

I know you think Bitcoin has a long-term future as a payments system, as do I, but you're treating it as an investment right now, and you're violating major rules of investment. Don't get attached. Don't get emotional. And most importantly, don't try catching a falling fukking knife.

:shaq2:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It has lost about $900 in value over the past few months. That's a lot of weak hands.

:mjlol:

I know you think Bitcoin has a long-term future as a payments system, as do I, but you're treating it as an investment right now, and you're violating major rules of investment. Don't get attached. Don't get emotional. And most importantly, don't try catching a falling fukking knife.

:shaq2:

Tbh, Im a bitcoin supporter and the bolded is a problem I've had with @heisenburrr stance on this topic. The manner in which he defiantly defends bitcoins imo is kind of troubling. I've always respected the way the og threadstarter @irishfury approached this. Buy low, sell high and just keep it moving. If it becomes something more in the future so be it but for right now just play it smart.

Last edited: