Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Vertcoin, Litecoin, Mintcoin (:sadcam:) and Quarkcoin for me.
I have some others that I mine and trade but those are the main ones.

Are you using individual wallets for each? Or holding all of them in an exchange? I'm looking at Moolah right now just for holding smaller amounts.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man its in the 400s now.

I'm trying to come up with a legit strategy for purchasing. Usually I've been buying in once a week at a fixed amount but this sub-500 trend may not last long... ORRRR could it go sub-400..?

I'm hovering that "complete transaction" button like :whew:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I'm trying to come up with a legit strategy for purchasing. Usually I've been buying in once a week at a fixed amount but this sub-500 trend may not last long... ORRRR could it go sub-400..?

just bought 2 at 450$.

do it :blessed:

无名的

Superstar
Daps

You're catching a falling knife right now.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Are you using individual wallets for each? Or holding all of them in an exchange? I'm looking at Moolah right now just for holding smaller amounts.
Those I believe in, I have em in wallets because as they say, exchange are not wallets and when your coins are there, you don't "own" them really. For example I had some coins on cryptorush and something like 0.1 BTC. CR lost millions of blackcoins which fukked up their balances so they put BTC withdrawals on hold and my coins were stuck there and could have got goxxed if CR went bankrupt. I went out through some arbitrage with some DOGE and TESLA but it was hard because CR prices were overvalued. I finally managed not to lose value (or at least a really tiny part). So beware, trading excepted, you should always have a part of your coins in your wallets.
Litecoin, Bitcoin, Vertcoin, Quark (even if people think it's shady) and Mintcoin are on my wallets. Above all mintcoins cause they mint every 20 days if you hold them in your wallet.
For the others, I let them on exchanges to flip them at better price though these days I'm on hold because China is fukkin up the markets with their rumours :lolbron:

I'd advise to keep with your current strategy of buying periodically. With Bitcoin, you can't know how things will be in two days. It would only take a China banning for it to crash for real but a good news could make it go on the uptrend. But realistically BTC been slowly crashing for months now because of the last bubble.
You seem to believe in the potential of cryptos and you look like you're not totally in it for a quick profit so keep doing what you do. Stay cold headed and keep slowly investing, you're in it for the long term. You may miss opportunities and short term profits but you may also avoid losing large amounts of money.

In my case, I tried trading when I started investing in Bitcoin and that failed horribly. Good for me I was smart enough to realize I was about to lose the money I invested so I stopped and now I buy and hold and I stick to it ! Only BTCs I'll buy will be thanks to profits by altcoin trading or by altcoin mining and selling.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Those I believe in, I have em in wallets because as they say, exchange are not wallets and when your coins are there, you don't "own" them really. For example I had some coins on cryptorush and something like 0.1 BTC. CR lost millions of blackcoins which fukked up their balances so they put BTC withdrawals on hold and my coins were stuck there and could have got goxxed if CR went bankrupt. I went out through some arbitrage with some DOGE and TESLA but it was hard because CR prices were overvalued. I finally managed not to lose value (or at least a really tiny part). So beware, trading excepted, you should always have a part of your coins in your wallets.
Litecoin, Bitcoin, Vertcoin, Quark (even if people think it's shady) and Mintcoin are on my wallets. Above all mintcoins cause they mint every 20 days if you hold them in your wallet.
For the others, I let them on exchanges to flip them at better price though these days I'm on hold because China is fukkin up the markets with their rumours :lolbron:

I'd advise to keep with your current strategy of buying periodically. With Bitcoin, you can't know how things will be in two days. It would only take a China banning for it to crash for real but a good news could make it go on the uptrend. But realistically BTC been slowly crashing for months now because of the last bubble.
You seem to believe in the potential of cryptos and you look like you're not totally in it for a quick profit so keep doing what you do. Stay cold headed and keep slowly investing, you're in it for the long term. You may miss opportunities and short term profits but you may also avoid losing large amounts of money.

In my case, I tried trading when I started investing in Bitcoin and that failed horribly. Good for me I was smart enough to realize I was about to lose the money I invested so I stopped and now I buy and hold and I stick to it ! Only BTCs I'll buy will be thanks to profits by altcoin trading or by altcoin mining and selling.

Great insight. Thanks for sharing.

I'm investing in cryptos for ideological reasons, definitely not to make a quick buck. Honestly, I wouldn't know how to make a quick buck if I tried.

To me, the current monetary system is antiquated and highly restrictive. Not to mention, it's controlled by despot magicians.