Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
So you have a very pro-bitcoin stance. Not because you believe it is the future, but because you are financially vested in it.
What are you, a miner? Worried about bitcoin collapse.

I certainly believe in Bitcoin future, what makes you think I don't. I'm not a miner. I own bitcoins

You have a very anti-bitcoin stance. But unlike some, can barely explain it. Worried you're gonna be left behind ?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Wrong. Madoff stealing money didn't devalue the dollar.

Mt. Gox closing directly affected the value of bitcoin.

And we're now right back to where we were before Mt. Gox closing.

You do realise Bitcoin's market cap is a little more than 8 billion? That means when big holders move it obviously affects the market. The USD would be no different

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Even if I was financially unable to invest in Bitcoin I would still believe in its future by the way. Actually I believe it is the future and is very much going to change the economy as we know it

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
@unit321 that guy you're arguing with made a total of $100 profit on BTC :heh:

I was late to the party :manny:

What difference does it make anyway? I can point you to several who've made thousands, millions.. I expect to make several thousands out of it longterm...

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I loved how told me it's worth more than land.

I never did say that :heh:

But I'm sure a couple of adopters could make a Bitcoin offer for your land you couldn't refuse :manny:

you guys are looking more pathetic by the day, trying to tag team with stupid trolls like @unit321 makes it worse

I know deep down inside you are looking at the resilience of Bitcoin and think to yourselves "well.. I might be wrong" :umad:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I was late to the party :manny:

What difference does it make anyway? I can point you to several who've made thousands, millions.. I expect to make several thousands out of it longterm...

If you are as knowledgeable as you try to portray in this thread, you should have made a killing on BTC on the way up, down, and in between. You clearly don't have conviction in your rhetoric as you have only made $100 in the months that you've been on BTC and posting in this thread. Its one thing to talk shyt, its another to back it up financially.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I never did say that
But I'm sure a couple of adopters could make a Bitcoin offer for your land you couldn't refuse

You did, it was stated and implied.

But they wouldn't be paying me in bitcoins and I would just buy more land and commercial buildings.

You realize 100$ is like one day of working a minimum wage job. Right?

:heh:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
If you are as knowledgeable as you try to portray in this thread, you should have made a killing on BTC on the way up, down, and in between. You clearly don't have conviction in your rhetoric as you have only made $100 in the months that you've been on BTC and posting in this thread. Its one thing to talk shyt, its another to back it up financially.

:mindblown:

Back it up financially ? Do you want a transcript of all the money transfers to my exchange account ?

I got in a little below the peak and have been cost averaging down since. I'm not a professional trader, I'm a Bitcoin adopter/investor, I'm not trying do daytrade like that cause most likely I would burn myself.

You are not making any sense and clearly grasping at straws :mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
@unit321 that guy you're arguing with made a total of $100 profit on BTC :heh:
Wow. I didn't know. With that much money, he can buy Rolexes (fake copies from Times Square), Ferraris (1:18 toy model versions), and a ton of hoes (from Home Depot), he's on top of the world.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You did, it was stated and implied.

But they wouldn't be paying me in bitcoins and I would just buy more land and commercial buildings.

You realize 100$ is like one day of working a minimum wage job. Right?

You said your land would outlast Bitcoin, that's all you stated

your arguments are all so weak :mjlol: this is pathetic. ya'll realise a 100$ gain in TWO MONTHS on a long term investement is actually good RIGHT ?

Show me a stock with that kind of BI-MONTHLY return considering the amount I invested in Bitcoin and I'll buy a ton of it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You said your land would outlast Bitcoin, that's all you stated
your arguments are all so weak this is pathetic. ya'll realise a 100$ gain in TWO MONTHS on a long term investement is actually good RIGHT ?

Show me a stock with that kind of BI-MONTHLY return considering the amount I invested in Bitcoin and I'll buy a ton of it.

Do you really want me to go back and quote you?

There's nothing weak about my arguments, your whole stance is laughable. You can't even have an honest discussion.

No a 100$ gain in two months on a long term investment is utterly laughable.
I'm not going to bring my return in that period into it but it makes me smile.

Why are you limiting yourself to stocks? Bitcoins are so much more!

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
There's not enough security to it.
People aren't losing their money from digital wallets. That's small change. Hackers are going after exchanges where there's more money, and there's no insurance or government involvement. The biggest exchange got hacked. Not the smallest. The biggest. Why would the biggest exchange not have the highest security? All over the world, IT companies maintain security, and put higher security around servers involved in credit card transactions over servers that have less important data.

Wrong again ! Mt. Gox was not the biggest exchange anymore.

And no it did not have the highest security because it was ran by incompetent people who were in over their heads and were too stubborn to get outside help.

There are now plenty of legitimate exchanges with the highest possible grades of data security backed by some of the biggest venture capitalist in the world. This is called infrastructure growth, Mt.Gox was part of the very infancy of Bitcoin and now the network is getting of it because of its rotten ways only to leave place to more competent and legitimate replacement

The Bitcoin blockchain as yet to be compromised and that's all that matter.

By the way, credit card companies and finance industry gets hacked daily b

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Do you really want me to go back and quote you?

There's nothing weak about my arguments, your whole stance is laughable. You can't even have an honest discussion.

No a 100$ gain in two months on a long term investment is utterly laughable.
I'm not going to bring my return in that period into it but it makes me smile.

Why are you limiting yourself to stocks? Bitcoins are so much more!

It's not going outlast the acres I own.

it very much will

and one day you'll want to trade them for my coins

:umad:

You trying to compare our returns when you have no idea how much I invested :russ:

You arguments aren't weak you're right. Since you literally have none.

How dare you fukking ask for an honest discussion when you have NO knowledge of what we are discussing here. You can't even comprehend the scope of the Bitcoin technology it seems