Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wrong again ! Mt. Gox was not the biggest exchange anymore.

And no it did not have the highest security because it was ran by incompetent people who were in over their heads and were too stubborn to get outside help.

There are now plenty of legitimate exchanges with the highest possible grades of data security backed by some of the biggest venture capitalist in the world. This is called infrastructure growth, Mt.Gox was part of the very infancy of Bitcoin and now the network is getting of it because of its rotten ways only to leave place to more competent and legitimate replacement

The Bitcoin blockchain as yet to be compromised and that's all that matter.

By the way, credit card companies and finance industry gets hacked daily b
No. You're wrong.
Mt. Gox was the largest exchange at the time. Three different news sources.

Mt. Gox, once the world's biggest bitcoin exchange, filed for bankruptcy protection in Japan on Friday,
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mt-gox-files-bankruptcy-protection-094811743.html

...Once the world's biggest bitcoin exchange, Mt. Gox on Friday filed for bankruptcy protection, saying it may have lost nearly half a billion dollars worth of the virtual coins due to hacking into its faulty computer system...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/28/us-bitcoin-mtgox-insight-idUSBREA1R06C20140228

...Mt. Gox, once the world’s largest exchange for the virtual currency, set up the phone line after filing for bankruptcy in Tokyo last week with about $480 million in Bitcoins missing...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...es-bitcoin-customers-lost-in-translation.html

Credit card companies offer consumer protection from hackers. bitcoin exchanges don't.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
No. You're wrong.
Mt. Gox was the largest exchange at the time. Three different news sources.

Mt. Gox, once the world's biggest bitcoin exchange, filed for bankruptcy protection in Japan on Friday,
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mt-gox-files-bankruptcy-protection-094811743.html

...Once the world's biggest bitcoin exchange, Mt. Gox on Friday filed for bankruptcy protection, saying it may have lost nearly half a billion dollars worth of the virtual coins due to hacking into its faulty computer system...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/28/us-bitcoin-mtgox-insight-idUSBREA1R06C20140228

...Mt. Gox, once the world’s largest exchange for the virtual currency, set up the phone line after filing for bankruptcy in Tokyo last week with about $480 million in Bitcoins missing...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...es-bitcoin-customers-lost-in-translation.html

Credit card companies offer consumer protection from hackers. bitcoin exchanges don't.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

breh really I need to ask you. are you fukking retarded ? Do you even read the shyt you are posting ?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

breh really I need to ask you. are you fukking retarded ? Do you even read the shyt you are posting ?
No. So that's why you resort to insults when you don't have a valid answer. Everyone can see your history of posts. Anytime you are faced with reality, you respond with an insult.

And of course, you had no rebuttal regarding credit card consumer protection over bitcoin consumer protection (the non-existant one). :camby:

You might as well start investing in hair weaves. You'll get more money.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
100 dollars is an excellent, even unheard of return in two months(no matter how much he invested) and bitcoins will outlast land. You heard it here first folks.

#higherlearning

:banderas:

I know I won when you start twisting my words around and moving the goal posts.

Since we are talking returns, can you point to me another asset in the world that has brought investors 10000% profit in a little over a year.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
No. So that's why you resort to insults when you don't have a valid answer. Everyone can see your history of posts. Anytime you are faced with reality, you respond with an insult.

I have a valid answer, I used your own posts.

Every single article you posted literally read ONCE the biggest exchange.

You were wrong again :umad:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

And of course, you had no rebuttal regarding credit card consumer protection over bitcoin consumer protection (the non-existant one). :camby:

That's right, right now there is no protection. It's fool-proof money. So only deal with entities you trust or get burn. A true free market, no bail outs, no bail ins.

If you lose your Bitcoin, it is mostly your own fault.

But consumer protection is coming, there is already companies insuring Bitcoin transactions in the UK. Bitcoin will also allow for easy escrow services to prevent fraud.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I have a valid answer, I used your own posts.

Every single article you posted literally read ONCE the biggest exchange.

You were wrong again :umad:
Well, considering Mt. Gox was one of the world's largest exchange, and now they have closed shop, you act like it was nothing. They were definitely the most famous, by name.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Well, considering Mt. Gox was one of the world's largest exchange, and now they have closed shop, you act like it was nothing. They were definitely the most famous, by name.

I don't act like it is nothing. But in the long run it is a good thing, because they were poorly managed. Bitcoin will and obviously has already survived the death of Gox. This leaves place for the more legitimate and competent exchanges. Is it too much to ask you to put things in perspective ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Could you both agree to disagree though. Obviously, your stances are so far away from each other that they'll never meet in this lifetime.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
http://www.coinsumm.it/

Just stumbled upon that.

2 day conference with tons of high profile Silicon Valley people on March 25-26. Looking forward to hear some of their speech. Impressive to see the growth of the cryptocurrency community