Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
i read this thread periodically, and still dont trust bitcoin. i have a coworker who has been swearing by it for over a year, setting up a mining rig and everything, and at last count he hasnt even made enough to recover the mining investment. im not saying this wont work, but im sure you die hards can see why the rest of us are skeptical of something that fluctuates so ridiculously.
What was he mining ? Bitcoins ?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i dont think so, i believe he had switched to something else (litecoins?)
Yeah even mining litecoin is not a good idea at this point. It's best to mine alt coins in which difficulty is low and then transfer it to the coins you think have the best potential

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
BTC had been prepping for this bull run for awhile, looks like some big players decided to start moving the market.

It appears the Gox shyt is behind us and that the market had it priced in for some weeks. I am bullish short term.

The news out the UK are VERY good. http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/briefs/vat/brief0914.htm They are basically recognizing Bitcoin as a legit currency.

Markets are bleeding, meanwhile Bitcoin up 20%. Bitcoin is the honeybadger of the financial market :blessed:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
BTC had been prepping for this bull run for awhile, looks like some big players decided to start moving the market.

It appears the Gox shyt is behind us and that the market had it priced in for some weeks. I am bullish short term.

The news out the UK are VERY good. http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/briefs/vat/brief0914.htm They are basically recognizing Bitcoin as a legit currency.

Markets are bleeding, meanwhile Bitcoin up 20%. Bitcoin is the honeybadger of the financial market :blessed:
Everything up big, this is going to be a beautiful run coming up.

I expect bitcoin to pass $1000 soon even before a huge merchant announcement

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Everything up big, this is going to be a beautiful run coming up.

I expect bitcoin to pass $1000 soon even before a huge merchant announcement

yup. even during all those superficial FUD news were out there, the infrastructure and adoption growth has continually increased

I too expect a beautiful rally to 1000 $ soon enough. in fact I just set up a new deposit with my exchange so I can hopefully grab the last pieces of cheap coins.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
yup. even during all those superficial FUD news were out there, the infrastructure and adoption growth has continually increased

I too expect a beautiful rally to 1000 $ soon enough. in fact I just set up a new deposit with my exchange so I can hopefully grab the last pieces of cheap coins.
What do you use to buy? Coinbase?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
What do you use to buy? Coinbase?

Nop I'm in Canada so I use VaultofSatoshi. Not much volume but that's alright with me, they're still relatively small and have very good customer service.

(I move my coins from there right after buying though)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nop I'm in Canada so I use VaultofSatoshi. Not much volume but that's alright with me, they're still relatively small and have very good customer service.

(I move my coins from there right after buying though)
Yeah ALWAYS move it.

If it's not in your wallet it's not yours

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RT
6 hours ago
‪#‎Bitcoin‬ spinoff known as Mazacoin has been adopted by a confederation of seven Native American tribes as their national currency. The Oglala Lakota Nation has expressed hope that it will draw the tribes out of poverty.
“I think crypto-currencies could be the new buffalo,” head of the Lakota Nation, Payu Harris, told Forbes. “Once, it was everything for our survival. We used it for food, for clothes, for everything. It was our economy. I think MazaCoin could serve the same purpose.”

Lakota nation adopts MazaCoin crypto-currency as legal tender
Members of the tribe included Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse – famous for their role in the Battle of Little Bighorn, during which they were key in securing a victory over General George Armstrong Custer.
rt.com

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
you been saying this since the start of this thread

Bitcoin will continue to prove you wrong as it has in the past, and you will get left behind, because of your blatant stupidity
So, the drop from $1200+ to $600 was nothing? You're the fool.