Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Uh, who said I'm poor and bitter.
It's you who have yet to respond to any of my statements of facts. bitcoin does not hold the same value as US currency.
So, rather than attempt to lie that banks accept bitcoin, you just huff off like a big pu$$y and make insults.

You can't deny that you are trying to persuade suckers into bitcoin. Get out of the coli. Higher learning is to help brothers out. You are like an Amway salesman of bitcoin. :camby:

Your a fukkin moron. Have you not seen multiple people out on this forum. My PM is loaded daily with me helping people. Have you not seen I have contracted work from here out for over 10,000$. Please tell me how you have contributed to any fellow coli posters. Bitcoin doesn't hold value is wrong and your a fukking moron. Can I but bitcoin with currency? Can I sell it in currency. If you would have listen to me and put in 100,000$ would 48 hours later would you have had $120,000. The answer is yes to any of these.

I've never said banks take bitcoins. I said I could buy almost anything with bitcoins. Of course banks don't want bitcoins to work you fukking idiot. They want to keep charging you a % for you to use your own money.

I'm sure your not successful with money. You didn't even know the US dollar wasn't backed by gold.

Also if you noticed the supporter next to my name that was given for helping the coli with how to set up advertising and giving them suggestions for monetization of this website. So again tell me how you have help the people of the coli? This is called higher learning and I have helped people out what have you done?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I tell them that bitcoin is garbage.

Hey Coli members. Unit321 is telling you that making a 15% profit in 48 hours is garbage. Keep hustling backwards.

You give advice :bryan:

Okay lets play a game. Tell me how I can I can make 10% on my investment in 48 hours.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've never said banks take bitcoins. I said I could buy almost anything with bitcoins. Of course banks don't want bitcoins to work you fukking idiot. They want to keep charging you a % for you to use your own money.
Good. You've admitted it. Now, that we know that banks don't take bitcoin, so there would be no reason for me or anyone else to use their money to buy bitcoin.
Laters, cock-rider.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Good. You've admitted it. Now, that we know that banks don't take bitcoin, so there would be no reason for me or anyone else to use their money to buy bitcoin.
Laters, cock-rider.

You don't really want to fukk with me like. I can do more with a computer then you could even hope with. Do you realize how fukking retarded how this sounds?

HEY GUYS BANKS DON'T fukk WITH GOLD OR STOCKS. No reason for you to use money on them. Cause banks don't take gold and stocks. ahhahaha your a tool.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Hey Coli members. Unit321 is telling you that making a 15% profit in 48 hours is garbage. Keep hustling backwards.

You give advice :bryan:

Okay lets play a game. Tell me how I can I can make 10% on my investment in 48 hours.
Yep.
Wonder why investment banks and hedge funds don't buy into bitcoin? Stocks whose value changes are more risky. When you have higher increases in a short time, there's the chance for bigger drops in a short time.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Yep.
Wonder why investment banks and hedge funds don't buy into bitcoin? Stocks whose value changes are more risky. When you have higher increases in a short time, there's the chance for bigger drops in a short time.

Your an idiot. I work with a hedgefund company right now. Who is funding a bitcoin startup. This company manages over 6 Billion. I've sat in meetings with these guys on multiple projects.

I'm still waiting give some advice where people can make 10% profit on money in 48 hours.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...e-not-making-it-from-multiple-sources.132066/

I drop more knowledge in that thread then you have in your life.

Lets here your plan for 10% buddy?

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You don't really want to fukk with me like.
OK. Is that a threat?

I can do more with a computer then you could even hope with.
OK. Do whatever you want to do.

Do you realize how fukking retarded how this sounds?
You're a retard.

HEY GUYS BANKS DON'T fukk WITH GOLD OR STOCKS. No reason for you to use money on them. Cause banks don't take gold and stocks. ahhahaha your a tool.
Well, gold is a precious metal. You can buy a gold necklace in America and sell it in Japan.
bitcoin is pretend money in the form of digital currency. You can't sell it everywhere, because like you said, banks don't take it.. US dollar is so powerful, it is accepted as payment not only in the US, but in Canada and Mexico. They'll take it at an exchanged rate. Then those businesses can turn it into a bank for their national currency. The US dollar has value, without being exchanged at a bank, in many Latin American countries.

The more I say that bitcoin is garbage, the more upset you get. The thing is that you can't call US currency garbage. Huh, ain't that a bummer?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Your an idiot. I work with a hedgefund company right now. Who is funding a bitcoin startup. This company manages over 6 Billion. I've sat in meetings with these guys on multiple projects.

I'm still waiting give some advice where people can make 10% profit on money in 48 hours.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...e-not-making-it-from-multiple-sources.132066/

I drop more knowledge in that thread then you have in your life.

Lets here your plan for 10% buddy?
There's no way you are employed in the hedge fund business. You write like an 8th grader. All throughout this thread, your grammar is screwed up.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
There's no way you are employed in the hedge fund business. You write like an 8th grader. All throughout this thread, your grammar is screwed up.

See this is where you fail. I have no problem admitting I am terrible at Grammar and spelling. It has never been my fortay and I have mild dyslexia it doesn't compute in my brain correctly. What does computer in my brain. Is networking, business, project management and getting money. I have no problem admitting my weaknesses. Part of being successful is knowing your weakness and teaming up with people strong in those area's but weak in yours.

Its simple minded creatures like yourself that think grammar and spelling dictate how successful you our. Look "irishfury" used bad grammar no way he could be successful. Your just a hater. Whats funny to me is you probably have overlooked so many opportunities in your life with your bitter ass attitude and closed mindedness. What I will tell you anyone who thinks the U.S dollar was backed by Gold doesn't have any money or is good with money.

Also this is where you fail. I'm not employed anywhere. I run my own businesses. I've also worked with raising funding for companies. Thats why I was in these meetings.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
See this is where you fail. I have no problem admitting I am terrible at Grammar and spelling. It has never been my fortay and I have mild dyslexia it doesn't compute in my brain correctly. What does computer in my brain. Is networking, business, project management and getting money. I have no problem admitting my weaknesses. Part of being successful is knowing your weakness and teaming up with people strong in those area's but weak in yours.

Its simple minded creatures like yourself that think grammar and spelling dictate how successful you our. Look "irishfury" used bad grammar no way he could be successful. Your just a hater. Whats funny to me is you probably have overlooked so many opportunities in your life with your bitter ass attitude and closed mindedness. What I will tell you anyone who thinks the U.S dollar was backed by Gold doesn't have any money or is good with money.

Also this is where you fail. I'm not employed anywhere. I run my own businesses. I've also worked with raising funding for companies. Thats why I was in these meetings.
Now, you were pushing the fake spelling mistakes.
Why are you fronting here? It's obvious you are marketing bitcoin for personal gain.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Now, you were pushing the fake spelling mistakes.
Why are you fronting here? It's obvious you are marketing bitcoin for personal gain.

LOL for my personal gain hahahahaha.
Yup thats how I wake up in the morning. I'm going to go spam the coli about bitcoins. It will drive the price up. LOLOL.

Fake spelling mistakes? Really dude what the fukk is wrong with you? Do you see in black and white and have a strong urge to drink from the pisser?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
LOL for my personal gain hahahahaha.
Yup thats how I wake up in the morning. I'm going to go spam the coli about bitcoins. It will drive the price up. LOLOL.

Fake spelling mistakes? Really dude what the fukk is wrong with you? Do you see in black and white and have a strong urge to drink from the pisser?
Looking at all your previous posts, you wrote like a stupid 8th grader. I was judging a book by its cover. :yeshrug:

By the way, bitcoin is garbage.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Looking at all your previous posts, you wrote like a stupid 8th grader. I was judging a book by its cover. :yeshrug:

By the way, bitcoin is garbage.

Yup I am no good at grammar and spelling. If making 15% profit in 48 hours in garbage your an idiot. I'm still waiting for you to give advice to people to make 10% in 48 hours.

Even 8th graders know the dollars not backed by gold.

Or tell me about your business ventures. Please tell me about your accomplishments in the business world.

If you want to talk about. Investing, Business, Marketing at small business level, enterprise marketing, computer networking LAN, WAN, Wifi/Wimax, bitcoins or project management I will be able to hang with anyone on these topics.

So tell me about your successful ventures.