Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Your not white?
I don't think so, last time I checked.

Really breh?
Yes.
You think it effects me the few people here that hate all white people?
No. I didn't say that. I just said I'm not white.

I have met a few people here in real life and done work with some and none of these people are shallow enough to care about something like skin color.

Okay so your in IT. Lets talk IT. Then. What type of servers do you work with.
We have multiple types of servers. I'm in Java development and our operations people deal with server issues. What servers I work on is none of your business.

Since your in IT I'm sure you know networking.
Yes, but my forte is software development.

Lets talk about it. Do you know anything about OSPF routing, Rip Routing. I'm sure your familiar with setting up access list and using things like Radius servers for security.
We have a networking group that deals with all routing. I'm behind a firewall so all the development I do cannot be accessed by anyone on the outside.

Also I'm sure you work with phone systems.
I've made phone calls using our phones.

Explain to me how to set up asterisk servers.
I don't. I'm a software developer.

Lets say I want to set up a new business in the office next to mine. The only way to get them connection is from behind my other companies network. So I want to bypass my network and get them to my ISP with out effecting my network how can I set that up with VLAN.
Seriously, you should know IT can cover multiple technologies. You haven't touched on anything involving the application layer of software development. It's my guess you don't know.

How has active directory changed in the new microsoft servers for management of user profiles.
You mean LDAP and being able to use one username and login for all servers in a network?

If I had a mirror'd array hard drive setup and one of the hard drives went bad how would I resolve this issue.
I don't work on the network aspect of things.

Do you know how to develop on a UNIX platform? Perl scripts, C shell, vi, UNIX commands, TCP/IP, C and C++ development, make files?
Do you know how to develop using Java in a J2EE environment. How do you build a project? How do you deploy a project? How do you set up a database connection from a Java application running on a JBoss server to an Oracle database? To any dataase? How do you pick up e-mail using POP3 or SMTP? What's Persistence? What's a web service? How do you build a web service? What are annotations and how are they used?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Do you know how to develop on a UNIX platform? Perl scripts, C shell, vi, UNIX commands, TCP/IP, C and C++ development, make files?
Do you know how to develop using Java in a J2EE environment. How do you build a project? How do you deploy a project? How do you set up a database connection from a Java application running on a JBoss server to an Oracle database? To any dataase? How do you pick up e-mail using POP3 or SMTP? What's Persistence? What's a web service? How do you build a web service? What are annotations and how are they used?

Now where talking. I do project management mostly for my company developing a software. I don't do any of the programming myself but since I project manage I need to be well versed in stuff like this and using shyt like cucumber to communicate with programmers.

J2EE yes but I am no authority. Depends on the build system, most use Apache Ant or Maven, Also depends on the web server, such as Tomcat, Jetty etc.
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection( "jdbc:oracle:thin:@mydbserver:port:mysid","unit321", "doesntunderstandbusiness");

Depends on the database but you can choose to use Jdbc or the native drivers. We have a few processes that use the native MySQL ones and are written in Java.

com.sun.mail.pop3 , You get mail with pop and send with smtp.

Persistence is usually storing objects in the database but not always. It's anything that persists after the program ends or the specific method is completed.

A web service is a web application that performs some function and may or may not have a UI.

Pick a framework and go. The Play framework is big in the Java world. Annotations are syntactic constructs used in the (miserable) Java language

So as you where saying?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Now where talking. I do project management mostly for my company developing a software. I don't do any of the programming myself but since I project manage I need to be well versed in stuff like this and using shyt like cucumber to communicate with programmers.

J2EE yes but I am no authority. Depends on the build system, most use Apache Ant or Maven, Also depends on the web server, such as Tomcat, Jetty etc.
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection( "jdbc:oracle:thin:@mydbserver:port:mysid","unit321", "doesntunderstandbusiness");

Depends on the database but you can choose to use Jdbc or the native drivers. We have a few processes that use the native MySQL ones and are written in Java.

com.sun.mail.pop3 , You get mail with pop and send with smtp.

Persistence is usually storing objects in the database but not always. It's anything that persists after the program ends or the specific method is completed.

A web service is a web application that performs some function and may or may not have a UI.
Pick a framework and go. The Play framework is big in the Java world. Annotations are syntactic constructs used in the (miserable) Java language
So as you where saying?
All your responses are high-level and you've never done development. You couldn't program out of a wet paper bag.
Considering you call Java miserable, what would know about it if you haven't developed code using it?

I have no idea where you get the idea that the Play framework is big in the Java world.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
All your responses are high-level and you've never done development. You couldn't program out of a wet paper bag.
Considering you call Java miserable, what would know about it if you haven't developed code using it?

I have no idea where you get the idea that the Play framework is big in the Java world.

Reading do you do it mother fukker. I said I don't do any of the programming for myself. Which means currently in what I do day to day. Did you also miss the part about java and what we use.

I've been in Web/Dev, marketing, project management since 1998. Most of the stuff I involved in at the moment is watir web drive and ruby.

I love that you bring up my grammar but your basic reading skills really fukking suck.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Reading do you do it mother fukker. I said I don't do any of the programming for myself. Which means currently in what I do day to day. Did you also miss the part about java and what we use.
I've been in Web/Dev, marketing, project management since 1998. Most of the stuff I involved in at the moment is watir web drive and ruby.
I love that you bring up my grammar but your basic reading skills really fukking suck.
No, you can't read or write. I already said that I can tell that you don't know software development.

I cannot deal with your bitcoin crap. There's nothing you can do to change that.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
No, you can't read or write. I already said that I can tell that you don't know software development.

I cannot deal with your bitcoin crap. There's nothing you can do to change that.

Breh I've sold more software then lines of code you've written. lol at stating I answered shyt at a high level but I don't know shyt. I'm done with you breh everyone here thinks your a joke. @Dooby was right your not worth anymore effort cause your clearly to dense.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I really need to get in on this (properly as opposed to dabbling) , need to read up more on it though:lupe:. I have enough space in my server room to setup quite a few serious mining rigs. though I think VGA is out the window now, need to use ASICs which are super expensive.....

P.s: For anyone interested...managed to find a link to some decent low end ASICS (Mining modules)

http://avalon-asics.com/shop/?orderby=popularity&q=/shop/

One thing that baffles me (Long term thoughts) is that I really don't know how businesses can take the risk of using a potential unstable currency, but I say all the power to them. A decentralized currency away from the claws of the government is a good thing, and I hope it continues to be good and does not flop.The next step is widespread adoption of hyperboria or another similar network that everyone would have to agree on.

I guess overall Bitcoin is a very interesting concept. I can't wait to see what will become of it in the future. Too bad most people are completely against it or completely in favor of it, so any discussion of Bitcoin always turns into a verbal fight.

Last edited: