Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yup I am no good at grammar and spelling. If making 15% profit in 48 hours in garbage your an idiot. I'm still waiting for you to give advice to people to make 10% in 48 hours.

Even 8th graders know the dollars not backed by gold.

Or tell me about your business ventures. Please tell me about your accomplishments in the business world.

If you want to talk about. Investing, Business, Marketing at small business level, enterprise marketing, computer networking LAN, WAN, Wifi/Wimax, bitcoins or project management I will be able to hang with anyone on these topics.

So tell me about your successful ventures.
Solid financial advice does not involve investing in high-risk stock that goes up 15% in 48 hours.

Business world accomplishments, I logged into the coli, made a bunch of posts that bitcoin was garbage. I felt like I was trying to help the members of the coli not to buy into junk that has the capability of dropping from $200 down to $8 in one day.

Are you the Nigerian prince? I mean, you write just like him.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
That's what makes it volatile. You seem to understand markets so you should clearly know that a finite supply, especially not pegged, could be disastrous if supply is not meant by sufficient demand. This is and will definitely be a currency solely dependent on the market's demand for it which is dangerous because it isn't attached to any tangible asset/entity that could be adjusted to stabilize any fluctuations. Like the winners of the nobel prize in economy figured out, even the "real world" markets are extremely dependent on behavior where stocks' performance are based on the public's optimism/pessimism and predictions.

Anyways, I do have some bitcoins but I'm seeing that its' growing popularity is making it more volatile and sensitive to consumer's perception which will definitely be an interesting thing to watch. Also, bitcoin is dependent on usage so cab drivers, online shops etc have to continue to accept bitcoins or else it would hold no real value.

:patrice: ROI doesn't apply to bitcoin, it's a term used to describe a company's performance in relation to investors' participation.

It's actually not like the stock market since stocks are driven by physical performance and the consumption of a, in comparison to the bitcoin market, humongous participating population. Also, bitcoin is a great investment now because of there still being a supply but what happens when this finite supply stops and the market for it is only dependent on its usage? It will definitely be overvalued and the drop will be significant. Hopefully they'll understand the value of not releasing any information on the finite supply. You cannot hold an investment and be profitable if the endowment isn't performing.

ROI I know the definition lol. Right now bitcoin is young enough to play the market and profit. When I talk ROI i'm talking short term investment and the return on that. I do agree with your first part. The future of bitcoin is dependent on the market. Yes China is really getting into the market. Which had led to more volatility. The nice thing is it seems during the up and down of bitcoin from the past. Another thing is the price reacts to much to big buys and sells.

I agree with a lot of what your saying. You got to look at the whole picture and not just the paint brush.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Solid financial advice does not involve investing in high-risk stock that goes up 15% in 48 hours.

Business world accomplishments, I logged into the coli, made a bunch of posts that bitcoin was garbage. I felt like I was trying to help the members of the coli not to buy into junk that has the capability of dropping from $200 down to $8 in one day.

Are you the Nigerian prince? I mean, you write just like him.

Lets here some solid financial advice. Lets here about your long term success. You do realize all currency has the ability to tank correct? You have been following the news about the dollar? So your accomplishments in life is telling people that they shouldn't invest in something that made 15% in 48 hours?

As I figured you have no real world accomplishments. If people would have invested off my advice they would have made 15% in 48 hours. Thats the truth and facts of the situation.

You can keep saying Nigerian Prince. But maybe you missed the shyt earlier where the pewpew got real cash money from my company to do work for us.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lets here some solid financial advice. Lets here about your long term success. You do realize all currency has the ability to tank correct? You have been following the news about the dollar? So your accomplishments in life is telling people that they shouldn't invest in something that made 15% in 48 hours?

As I figured you have no real world accomplishments. If people would have invested off my advice they would have made 15% in 48 hours. Thats the truth and facts of the situation.

You can keep saying Nigerian Prince. But maybe you missed the shyt earlier where the pewpew got real cash money from my company to do work for us.
Financial advice:
1. Don't buy into bitcoin.
2. Don't take financial advice from a stranger.
3. Meet a financial planner in person to talk about creating a sound financial portfolio.
4. Don't take financial advice from irishfury that promotes bitcoin.

I'm done. Take your garbage bitcoin marketing garbage out of here. :camby:

I've got thousands more posts than you in a shorter amount of time. I have more clout than you. I don't give people garbage advice unless I'm kidding around.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Financial advice:
1. Don't buy into bitcoin.
2. Don't take financial advice from a stranger.
3. Meet a financial planner in person to talk about creating a sound financial portfolio.
4. Don't take financial advice from irishfury that promotes bitcoin.

I'm done. Take your garbage bitcoin marketing garbage out of here. :camby:

I've got thousands more posts than you in a shorter amount of time. I have more clout than you. I don't give people garbage advice unless I'm kidding around.

You got more clout then me hahahahahah. Your post count is higher then mine and that gives you clout lolololol. I have over 500 PM with people asking me for advice. Maybe you missed the poster in the thread backing me up. I didn't see your e-street team in here.

1.If they did they would have met 15% on profit in 48 hours.
2.Research what that person has to say and make your own conclusion don't be closed minded.
3.I agree good advice.
4.Please show me where you have ever done anything that people would have made 15%

As I thought you have accomplished nothing in business. I'm 100% sure you don't have portfolio and live check to check correct?

What we do know.
People would have made 15%
I have paid poster on this message boards 10,000$+ for work
I'm bad at grammar or spelling
I got my supporter tag for helping BK and Brook with monetization and seo suggestions.
I have real businesses that people have seen

What we know about you
You think 15% ROI in 48 hours is bad
Don't know basic econ like the dollar is not backed by gold
You can't prove you have any portfolio
You don't run any businesses
You think post count on a message board gives you clout

Truth hurts huh.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
From the time I posted to now the price is up to 200 again. I can see you can make money from this. Little gains here and there.

But my question is, how fast can you exchange from bitcoin to dollars and vice versa? I notice there are "open orders" does that mean it's not instant? I mean, if I were to see the price was 180, I wanted to buy in, how fast would the bitcoins be deposited in my Mt.Gox wallet? What about if I saw the price rise to 200 a few hours later and wanted to sell it all and exchange the bitcoins to dollars?

@irishfury

The best way is to have money in the account. When you see a drop you have the money to purchase. The drops don't happen often but when they do its normally fast. 95% of the time its moving up slowly or holding stable. The price drops when someone with alot of coin sells. Someone sold a million dollars in bitcoins to cause the drop. You can also track the buys and sales.

Check [url]http://www.listentobitcoin.com/[/URL]

You can listen to buys and sales of coins when a large transaction goes through you will know.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The best thing to do. Is learn enough to make profit. Then sell your original investment and let the profit ride.
im not saying it isnt making money

but i remember reading somewhere that the dude who started it got raided and his assets seized

something along the lines of bitcoin being involved with mad crime and shyt

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
im not saying it isnt making money

but i remember reading somewhere that the dude who started it got raided and his assets seized

something along the lines of bitcoin being involved with mad crime and shyt

Yeah anyone who runs the worlds largest digital drug dealing site and resides in america is an idiot that also hasn't lived behind proxies and vpns and tor is playing a stupid game. Whats even better is now that site got popped and bitcoin survived its given more trust.

There is a reason I don't ever visit any questionable site ever.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You got more clout then me hahahahahah.
Well, I'm not white. That should help on the coli.

Your post count is higher then mine and that gives you clout lolololol.
Some people like me. I don't make stuff up when it comes to fitness advice. I've been working out for over 23 years.

I have over 500 PM with people asking me for advice.
I hope it wasn't advice about bitcoin because I don't consider that as advice.

Maybe you missed the poster in the thread backing me up. I didn't see your e-street team in here.
I guess not.

1.If they did they would have met 15% on profit in 48 hours.
You seem to push that a lot. Since bitcoin is stock, it could have went down. Hmm... you're constantly promoting, or speculating, future growth, which is inline with creating a bubble.

2.Research what that person has to say and make your own conclusion don't be closed minded.
3.I agree good advice.
4.Please show me where you have ever done anything that people would have made 15%
Well, I am not a financial advisor and don't pretend to be one. Nor do I steer people towards junk stock, bonds or high-risk investments. I am not about putting people into a miserable financial situation.

As I thought you have accomplished nothing in business. I'm 100% sure you don't have portfolio and live check to check correct?
As for business, I've worked in businesses managing heavy industrial construction projects. I have a degree in business management. So, I just managed.various sized construction projects, $100,000 up to a couple million. But, I just worked on billing, payroll, A/R and some contract proposal work.

You see, I don't let people know about my financial background because that's for me to know and it's none of your business.
As for paycheck-to-paycheck, I'm in IT. So, I'm using my brain. You know, doing more than pretending to know about computers.
So, you can take your "assumptions" and wrap it up with your "bitcoin speculations"... because they are basically the same thing, and throw them in the garbage.

What we do know.
People would have made 15%
I have paid poster on this message boards 10,000$+ for work
I'm bad at grammar or spelling
I got my supporter tag for helping BK and Brook with monetization and seo suggestions.
I have real businesses that people have seen

What we know about you
You think 15% ROI in 48 hours is bad
Don't know basic econ like the dollar is not backed by gold
You can't prove you have any portfolio
You don't run any businesses
You think post count on a message board gives you clout

Truth hurts huh.
Well, get married breh. That's sound advice.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
silk road right?

eitherway, after that fiasco im sure its actively being investigated. Just seems risky to me

id rather do penny stocks

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Well, I'm not white. That should help on the coli.

Some people like me. I don't make stuff up when it comes to fitness advice. I've been working out for over 23 years.

I hope it wasn't advice about bitcoin because I don't consider that as advice.

I guess not.

You seem to push that a lot. Since bitcoin is stock, it could have went down. Hmm... you're constantly promoting, or speculating, future growth, which is inline with creating a bubble.

Well, I am not a financial advisor and don't pretend to be one. Nor do I steer people towards junk stock, bonds or high-risk investments. I am not about putting people into a miserable financial situation.

As for business, I've worked in businesses managing heavy industrial construction projects. I have a degree in business management. So, I just managed.various sized construction projects, $100,000 up to a couple million. But, I just worked on billing, payroll, A/R and some contract proposal work.

You see, I don't let people know about my financial background because that's for me to know and it's none of your business.
As for paycheck-to-paycheck, I'm in IT. So, I'm using my brain. You know, doing more than pretending to know about computers.
So, you can take your "assumptions" and wrap it up with your "bitcoin speculations"... because they are basically the same thing, and throw them in the garbage.

Well, get married breh. That's sound advice.

Your not white? Really breh? You think it effects me the few people here that hate all white people? I have met a few people here in real life and done work with some and none of these people are shallow enough to care about something like skin color.

Okay so your in IT. Lets talk IT. Then. What type of servers do you work with. Since your in IT I'm sure you know networking. Lets talk about it. Do you know anything about OSPF routing, Rip Routing. I'm sure your familiar with setting up access list and using things like Radius servers for security. Also I'm sure you work with phone systems. Explain to me how to set up asterisk servers.

Lets say I want to set up a new business in the office next to mine. The only way to get them connection is from behind my other companies network. So I want to bypass my network and get them to my ISP with out effecting my network how can I set that up with VLAN.

How has active directory changed in the new microsoft servers for management of user profiles.

If I had a mirror'd array hard drive setup and one of the hard drives went bad how would I resolve this issue.

:shaq:

Last edited:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
silk road right?

eitherway, after that fiasco im sure its actively being investigated. Just seems risky to me

id rather do penny stocks

Yup. Penny stocks not bad either if your good at doing research. Never been my thing thou.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Your not white? Really breh? You think it effects me the few people here that hate all white people? I have met a few people here in real life and done work with some and none of these people are shallow enough to care about something like skin color.

Okay so your in IT. Lets talk IT. Then. What type of servers do you work with. Since your in IT I'm sure you know networking. Lets talk about it. Do you know anything about OSPF routing, Rip Routing. I'm sure your familiar with setting up access list and using things like Radius servers for security. Also I'm sure you work with phone systems. Explain to me how to set up asterisk servers.

Lets say I want to set up a new business in the office next to mine. The only way to get them connection is from behind my other companies network. So I want to bypass my network and get them to my ISP with out effecting my network how can I set that up with VLAN.

How has active directory changed in the new microsoft servers for management of user profiles.

If I had a mirror'd array hard drive setup and one of the hard drives went bad how would I resolve this issue.

:shaq:

:laff: You trying to Google some answer huh....

You can ask me anything you want about. Ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Media Buys, drop shipping, CPA Networks, Lead exaggeration, Landing Page conversions.