Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I did. Transferred it from Mintpal to Cryptsy (as Mint's value was lower to Cryp's one) and cashed out with a minimal profit as I hadn't any hope it could go any higher. So it's good, didn't lose money and I even make a little. :yeshrug:
But yeah from now on, I will have to convert the prices to USD in order to know where I'm at or tell me that 25 mBTC is the highest I should buy at on a potential coin :lolbron:

About DGC, value is at 50% of what it was worth when you first talked about it. I plan to buy some at this super low price but I don't have faith in it. They have a new website coming, a new marketing campaign coming, some new stuff with DGC/USD coming on Cryptoave but I'm still doubtful of its capacity to be a credible alternative in the crypto world.
Kinda wild that aurora is up to $47 per. Kicking myself for not pulling the trigger last night.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: just found out today who are the ppl behind MtGox (Magic The Gathering Online eXchange) :russ: some fantasy card trading nerds were also running the largest bitcoin exchange

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:deadrose: just found out today who are the ppl behind MtGox (Magic The Gathering Online eXchange) :russ: some fantasy card trading nerds were also running the largest bitcoin exchange
Yup, they definitely needed to get out. People who trusted them with their money were ridiculous

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Btw I'm starting to doubt litecoin, it appears it doesn't go up and down with bitcoin anymore

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Bitcoin is not important and nothing sustains it except use by users. When everyone sells except for you, bitcoin will go down to $0.01/share.

you been saying this since the start of this thread

Bitcoin will continue to prove you wrong as it has in the past, and you will get left behind, because of your blatant stupidity

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you been saying this since the start of this thread

Bitcoin will continue to prove you wrong as it has in the past, and you will get left behind, because of your blatant stupidity
Let the ignorant stay ignorant at this point. Bitcoin and a few other cryptos are not going anywhere. You check the market today? Almost everything is up double digits in percentage

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What the hell is happening right now ?!
Was at 450€ 1h30 ago, hit 500€ 10 minutes ago, got back at 560 in 5 minutes and it's on the rise again. Is a huge whale manipulating shyt ? And it's the same on every exchanges !

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i read this thread periodically, and still dont trust bitcoin. i have a coworker who has been swearing by it for over a year, setting up a mining rig and everything, and at last count he hasnt even made enough to recover the mining investment. im not saying this wont work, but im sure you die hards can see why the rest of us are skeptical of something that fluctuates so ridiculously.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i read this thread periodically, and still dont trust bitcoin. i have a coworker who has been swearing by it for over a year, setting up a mining rig and everything, and at last count he hasnt even made enough to recover the mining investment. im not saying this wont work, but im sure you die hards can see why the rest of us are skeptical of something that fluctuates so ridiculously.

He got into the mining game way too late. All you have to do with this bitcoin shyt is just play it smart. It's simple buy low and sell high. For example this little spike that's going on right now, terrible time to buy wait it out and see what happens. The best time to buy was a week ago when the mt gox thing blew up and you could have gotten the coins at 500.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The volatility will eventually slow down, the thing is that it's a relatively new idea. Any negative news makes it tank and any positive and it skyrockets. Gox failing was a positive in the long run for bitcoin and I'm glad it's gone

fukk around and have Amazon accept the shyt and the price of bitcoin can go up to $2,000 per overnight

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I feel like selling my 0.3BTC I got on Kraken at 450€ if this hits 500€. :patrice: