Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Why do you think digitalcoin is somehow unaffected by volatility risks ?
I didn't say it can't be affected, but so far it has not been. Almost every single coin listed on coinmarketcap has seen more volatility than DGC and that is why it is in my portfolio

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I didn't say it can't be affected, but so far it has not been. Almost every single coin listed on coinmarketcap has seen more volatility than DGC and that is why it is in my portfolio

is that not because it is pretty much irrelevant? 30k daily market cap.

I'm still holding on some of them digitalcoin hoping to make a quick buck but I really don't understand what is it exactly that makes you think they are somehow better than others

assuming they get traction the way bitcoin has, you can expect the crazy volatility as well.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
is that not because it is pretty much irrelevant? 30k daily market cap.

I'm still holding on some of them digitalcoin hoping to make a quick buck but I really don't understand what is it exactly that makes you think they are somehow better than others
because its a good sign when it holds steady on its value without having a huge community. Slow and steady is a good thing.

I'll cash out when it hits at about $1 a coin

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
because its a good sign when it holds steady on its value without having a huge community. Slow and steady is a good thing.

I'll cash out when it hits at about $1 a coin

so you don't actually expect it to become a competition to Bitcoin ?

looking at the 1 year chart, I don't exactly see slow & steady growth

I'm really curious what is it that screams "standout" about Digitalcoin.

surely no business would ever accept Digitalcoin in its current state so I'm not certain why its lack of volatility (read total absence of volume) makes it a "contender for 2rd or 3rd place" or competition for Bitcoin

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
so you don't actually expect it to become a competition to Bitcoin ?

looking at the 1 year chart, I don't exactly see slow & steady growth

I'm really curious what is it that screams "standout" about Digitalcoin.

surely no business would ever accept Digitalcoin in its current state so I'm not certain why its lack of volatility (read total absence of volume) makes it a "contender for 2rd or 3rd place" or competition for Bitcoin
I've already stated why I think its a good coin to watch, it's not simple a pump and dump coin. You holding DGC right now is a smart move, the floor has pretty much been established and is only bound to go up in the coming months.

There was never any premine and no major forks as of yet
Multi-wallets are now starting to support it
When CryptoAve is fully launched it will allow for direct DGC -> USD transfers
Coinmart will support BTC, LTC, and of course DGC

I would also look at MasterCoin if you are looking to invest in another coin.

I am not into looking at coins that solely rely on community to get its value...that's not a healthy model IMO

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I've already stated why I think its a good coin to watch, it's not simple a pump and dump coin. You holding DGC right now is a smart move, the floor has pretty much been established and is only bound to go up in the coming months.

There was never any premine and no major forks as of yet
Multi-wallets are now starting to support it
When CryptoAve is fully launched it will allow for direct DGC -> USD transfers
Coinmart will support BTC, LTC, and of course DGC

I would also look at MasterCoin if you are looking to invest in another coin.

honestly the thing that worries me is it seemed DGC had a stronger community & support last year

where has this gone ?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
honestly the thing that worries me is it seemed DGC had a stronger community & support last year

where has this gone ?
I am not so sure about that, what you witnessed was what I call new coin hype. The DGC reddit now has over 456 subscribers, the forums are slowly growing and the site is about to get a major overhaul.

What kind of expectations do you have? I honestly believe it has greater potential than LTC because it doesn't appear to react the way the market does with whatever is going on with BTC.

I still hold several LTC just in case :lolbron:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I am not so sure about that, what you witnessed was what I call new coin hype. The DGC reddit now has over 456 subscribers, the forums are slowly growing and the site is about to get a major overhaul.

What kind of expectations do you have? I honestly believe it has greater potential than LTC because it doesn't appear to react the way the market does with whatever is going on with BTC.

I still hold several LTC just in case :lolbron:

LTC reflects BTC's market because it is literally considered BTC's little bro and has the 2nd biggest market cap.

I'm just saying, DGC doesn't react to BTC market because the reality is there's really no "market" for it right now

I personally think BTC at current price is a steal and that is why I'm all over it

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Deny digital currency is a speculative investment and talk about making a quick bucks, brehs.

:heh:

:lolbron:

that's all you have to say about my reply breh ? :heh:

I never denied it wasn't a speculative investment. I said bitcoin is not only that. Now if we're talking about alt-coin currencies, I agree they are only speculative investment right now, which is why I invest only a very small percentage

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
LTC reflects BTC's market because it is literally considered BTC's little bro and has the 2nd biggest market cap.

I'm just saying, DGC doesn't react to BTC market because the reality is there's really no "market" for it right now

I personally think BTC at current price is a steal and that is why I'm all over it
Which is a good reason to look at it, the investment to hold a nice amount is small.

I personally think BTC is overvalued, but we shall see soon

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Which is a good reason to look at it, the investment to hold a nice amount is small.

I personally think BTC is overvalued, but we shall see soon

all a matter of perspective

if What'sApp is valued at 19 billion and Bitcoin at less than 8 billion right now, I would argue Bitcoin is MASSIVELY undervalued

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:

that's all you have to say about my reply breh ? :heh:

I never denied it wasn't a speculative investment. I said bitcoin is not only that. Now if we're talking about alt-coin currencies, I agree they are only speculative investment right now, which is why I invest only a very small percentage

I'm 30. My brain matured over the years, so it's harder for me to get into the never ending back and forth anymore. I said my piece. You said yours. We're not going to convince each other where we disagree. I'm still a Bitcoin supporter.

:yeshrug:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I'm 30. My brain matured over the years, so it's harder for me to get into the back and forth anymore. I said my piece. You said yours. We're not going to convince each other where we disagree. I'm still a Bitcoin supporter.

:yeshrug:

I appreciate that, and that is why I said maybe you should look just a little more into it