Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Trustwave said on Monday that it has found evidence that the operators of a cybercrime ring known as the Pony botnet have stolen some 85 virtual "wallets" that contained bitcoins and other types of digital currencies. The firm said it did not know how much digital currency was contained in the

:mjlol:

85 wallets.

Should we look into how much USD is scammed out of consumers every year

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Is that the same thing?

You clearly struggle with reality.

is it not the same thing ?

I guess botnet virus RANDOMLY pop up on your computers now?

That's very much the same thing as someone sending money to a nigerian scammer. A fool and his money are soon parted

You clearly struggle with your attempts at ridiculing Bitcoin :ufdup:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You're in denial.

maybe I fail to understand your point ?

what was your purpose in posting this article?

pointing out that bitcoin users are at risk of losing their money if they expose their computer to viruses

I acknowledge that, but I don't see how this is a problem long term. Again, more secure infrastructures will be built around Bitcoin and allow for safe storage of your coins for the average user.

Everyday I read more thoughtful and researched critiques of cryptocurrency. You guys need to do better than that

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I think it's a lot of you naysayers that are in denial.

I can sense that you are intrigued, curious and interested but for some reasons you are keeping your distances just so you can be the "i told you so" guy in the event it fails

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-02/24/harvard-dogecoin

Harvard researcher caught mining dogecoins. Much regret. Many discipline

Doge_01.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think it's a lot of you naysayers that are in denial.

I can sense that you are intrigued, curious and interested but for some reasons you are keeping your distances just so you can be the "i told you so" guy in the event it fails
What did you pick up today? I have a couple of transfers pending

BTC, LTC, DGC, and PPC :ehh:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I dismiss your doubts because you fail to try to understand the technology. Being a young technology means everything. Stop acting like Bitcoin is only some kind of investment vehicle like any other derivatives. IT IS NOT. It is very much a technology. One that is in its infancy. Should we have dismissed the internet for its infrastructure failures in the early years?

Anyway, was it not yesterday that MILLIONS of consumers informations were stolen from credit card processors? The Argentinian Peso fell 13% in a day last month. How many BILLIONS of dollars were lost in USD fraud? The scale of deception and trust abuse in the actual financial system is LEVELS beyond what's happening in Bitcoin right now. But of course there's a double standard.

I'm not presenting Bitcoin, as it exists at the moment, for some sort of replacement for the current financial system. It is not ready.

Who ever said Bitcoin was not a high risk profile investment anyway?

Oh, I see. So Argentina fell 13% last week, yet BTC on Gox fell about 80% but thats OK in your eyes because its a young technology. I see.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
What did you pick up today? I have a couple of transfers pending

BTC, LTC, DGC, and PPC :ehh:

I just got my cash deposit cleared today :blessed:

Trying catch knifes falling with BTC. Wondering how low it'll drop.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Oh, I see. So Argentina fell 13% last week, yet BTC on Gox fell about 80% but thats OK in your eyes because its a young technology. I see.

:heh:

you're hilarious. you have no fukking clue what you are talking about but wanna act like you know better.

see you on the other side :umad: