Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
not only that @heisenburrr I gave tips how to mine this shyt in this thread.

seriously, do you care to come up with any intelligent argument that would explain your disdain of Bitcoin and its fans or did you just run out of ideas?

forget Bitcoin the currency, what is your take on decentralized cryptographic concensus and its technological applications?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
seriously, do you care to come up with any intelligent argument that would explain your disdain of Bitcoin and its fans or did you just run out of ideas?

forget Bitcoin the currency, what is your take on decentralized cryptographic concensus and its technological applications?

cut your losses breh.

you're making counterpoints to arguments im not making.

:russ:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
cut your losses breh.

you're making counterpoints to arguments im not making.

:russ:

just gtfo this thread then :camby:I'm trying hear your arguments you simpleton. Are you gonna refer me to your "invest in get rick quick schemes brehs" posts or present something valuable ?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone in NYC going to the Bitcoin center tonight?

Yes, I was there tonight. I've haven't experienced anything quite like that in a long longtime. My first three-way was close, but this was more exhilarating. The first hour flagellated to spoken voice Ayn Rand passages and a prodigious picture of her. The second hour we ejaculated to Mises's theories, as we fed homeless people to starving dogs.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seattle to become first US city to pioneer bitcoin ATMs
5.si.jpg

Seattle looks set to become the first US city to introduce cash machines that will cater solely for crytocurrency bitcoin. Canada was the first to install bitcoin ATMs and there are plans to introduce cash points in London and Singapore this year.

http://rt.com/usa/seattle-bitcoin-atms-open-505/

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
All it takes is for the federal government to say it's illegal.
Not wise if the U.S. declares it illegal. There is already too much invested for it to go away, them marking bitcoin illegal while other countries accepting the currency would make us look foolish. It makes too much sense for people involved except the banks

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Not wise if the U.S. declares it illegal. There is already too much invested for it to go away, them marking bitcoin illegal while other countries accepting the currency would make us look foolish. It makes too much sense for people involved except the banks

There are plenty of countries that have advised citizens that Bitcoin is a bad idea, restricted transactions, or outright banned it. I'm not sure who would be judging the US as foolish besides jaded Bitcoiners. It's not like there's global governmental acceptance and with the latest Gox fukk up, I wouldn't expect there to be for a long time.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
All it takes is for the federal government to say it's illegal.

and all that would do is slow it down.

there is a lot of corporate money invested in bitcoin whether you believe it or not and these guys are lawyered up to the teeth. if the federal government bans Bitcoin, they will sue, and win. Because nothing in Bitcoin is constitutionally illegal

if Bitcoin is banned in the US, it will grow somewhere else, and money will be made somewhere else, until the US realise what they're missing out on and try to catch up.

all this talk of the US banning bitcoin is BS anyway, they are actively trying to find out how to regulate it and financial regulators have said they want the US to be at the forefront of Bitcoin development in terms of legal infrastructure.