Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you moved most of your BTCs ?
No I'm holding on to two of them.

The 6,000 is just trades I am making from all my doge mining.

I just see DGC rising to $1-$2 quick and might cash out on half and spread it to other upcoming coins/btc/Ltc as well.

Covering all my bases

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who ever's in bitcoin game should really buy. the federal reserve zionists are running out of ideas to hold them back.
buy low. price goes up then the zions strike again and price crashes then buy again. it's probably them crashing and buying.

i know how yall jews are :ufdup::umad:

rabbi_whatcha_doin.gif

Santa_Claus.jpg

Satoshi Nakamoto is a Bilderberg plant.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

I just see DGC rising to $1-$2 quick and might cash out on half and spread it to other upcoming coins/btc/Ltc as well.

Covering all my bases

:whoo:

Please let it be

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Covering all my bases

what are you mining doge with ?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Satoshi Nakamoto is a Bilderberg plant.
i personally at this point don't believe so. i think the elite thought they had humanity by the throat and didn't see this crypto-currency thing coming. and by the time they realized what it was it was a little too late. i think these bitcoin niccas had a vision to be anonymous cause of the powers they'd be facing. but one of them has been busted. if they were really a plant i don't see why they'd be arrested.
now he has to snitch on who are satoshi nakamoto. they'll squeeze his balls til he talks. even then that won't do anything to stop bitcoin or crypto currency. they just have to ban or troll it them of existence. which is what seems to be happening..

now i think the powers can slowly buy into it then destroy it just like a bigger company can acquire a new smaller competing company and destroy it. which is what i feel is happening. they can just target the top 3 cryptos and slowly destroy them... hacking etc..

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i personally at this point don't believe so. i think the elite thought they had humanity by the throat and didn't see this crypto-currency thing coming. and by the time they realized what it was it was a little too late. i think these bitcoin niccas had a vision to be anonymous cause of the powers they'd be facing. but one of them has been busted. if they were really a plant i don't see why they'd be arrested.
now he has to snitch on who are satoshi nakamoto. they'll squeeze his balls til he talks. even then that won't do anything to stop bitcoin or crypto currency. they just have to ban or troll it them of existence. which is what seems to be happening..

now i think the powers can slowly buy into it then destroy it just like a bigger company can acquire a new smaller competing company and destroy it. which is what i feel is happening. they can just target the top 3 cryptos and slowly destroy them... hacking etc..

several misconceptions here.

if by the one busted you are referring to Charlie Shrem, this dude has as much idea who Satoshi is as me and my dog. Try and wrap your head around this because it is reality : no one knows who Satoshi is.

and no they cannot hack them, acquire them, destroy them. sure they can slow them down, until they realise there's no point to it

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:russ::yeshrug:

like I give a shyt.

if you're not the patsy in this game....then I wonder who is.

let's revisit this thread whenever you want me to show you how to buy Bitcoins, a couple years from now :troll:

I would expect trolls like you to come up with convincing arguments against Bitcoin once in a while so we can have some fun but as time passes, ya'll looking like more and more like some outside looking in envious ass nikkas

You don't feel like telling me Bitcoin is a Ponzi ? Or some internet money to buy drugs and launder money ? Better! A deflationary currency doomed to fail!

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
let's revisit this thread whenever you want me to show you how to buy Bitcoins, a couple years from now :troll:

I would expect trolls like you to come up with convincing arguments against Bitcoin once in a while so we can have some fun but as time passes, ya'll looking like more and more like some outside looking in envious ass nikkas

You don't feel like telling me Bitcoin is a Ponzi ? Or some internet money to buy drugs and launder money ? Better! A deflationary currency doomed to fail!

no I made my points through this thread.

its time to buy breh.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill