Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
t4UcOlH.png

:lolbron:
People will start falling for that left and right also :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Has anyone tried arbitrage? Buying bitcoin low in one exchange and then selling it for high on another?

There is an arbitrage opportunity. You can buy from the exchanges and sell them in person. I forget the website, but it's like a craigslist for bitcoins. localbitcoins.com.

the lowest price a bitcoin is in my area on localbitcoins is 700, currently they're 638 on btce

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60ztgSzm1g10zm2g25zv

Such a beautiful chart. Buy buy buy!! They are having a sale on BTC. Currently at $247 per unit! Buy buy buy!!
who ever's in bitcoin game should really buy. the federal reserve zionists are running out of ideas to hold them back.
buy low. price goes up then the zions strike again and price crashes then buy again. it's probably them crashing and buying.

i know how yall jews are :ufdup::umad:

rabbi_whatcha_doin.gif

Santa_Claus.jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone ever look into if the FBI liquidated seized Bitcoins?
I read once that the FBI has about half of the BTC in the world due to their confiscation from silk road.
Doesn't this create scarcity and if that confiscated BTC comes back out on the market someday won't the price drop rapidly?
FBI can't gain access to those coins.
All coins were swept from a number of other wallets into one centrally secured wallet. These transactions took place hours after the raid to an address that was created after the raid. The US Government also claims that they have the seized assets, there is no evidence that suggests that they do not have access to the coins and quite a bit that suggests that they do.

the federal reserve jews will scheme a way, using the law, to take them.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
clearly a buy.

I took a second mortgage out last month just so I could get in now at these prices.

Bitcoins are practically an annuity at this point.

:blessed:

trolls ran out of argument. so mad they have no resort anymore other than trolling