Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Actually I'd advise against buying litecoin at the moment. I have read a couple of worrisome things about them and I would wait for after we have seen the effect asics miner have on them.

Bitcoins are cheap atm, buy and hold is my call. Wait a couple of days actually until after 31st we could see it get a little lower than it is right now.

:patrice: bitcoin is at like $765 right now, lite coin is $20

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Don't get greedy and try to catch the second wave. You haven't lost anything but a chance that very few on this planet have had.

Still, buying bitcoins today makes you one of the early "adopters". If you buy into this "thing" you should be in it for the long haul.

Don't think about the opportunity lost and see redemption in alt coins.

Ride the wave with the most momentum and biggest swell

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:patrice: bitcoin is at like $765 right now, lite coin is $20

Right now the market is very bearish IMO. I see Bitcoin going down a little more and lemme say I expect the Mt.Gox situation to get more attentions.

Millions of dollars in fiat stuck in an online exchange with little to no communication from the operators is a bad story waiting to happen.

This BitInstant CEO whole ordeal is gonna give some bad press. shyt sounds like a witch hunt to me but whatever.

Litecoin has also a situation with ASICS chips that will be so few and expensive they will centralize mining in a concerning way.

Get your money in the exchanges right now but wait until after end of the month to buy.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lemme ask, what price do you see yourself selling both assuming you buy 1 of each

**talkin out my ass**

at the price its at now i think BTC is at its peak ( i think) , i also think litecoin has more room for growth ( could be wrong)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
**talkin out my ass**

at the price its at now i think BTC is at its peak ( i think) , i also think litecoin has more room for growth ( could be wrong)

See I'm buying coins whenever I can for many reasons. But one of them is I still think I can get a 1000% ROI

I don't see the ceiling at all. Frankly, no one does

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy Chinese New Year, Bitcoin! Biggest exchange opens for business despite bank warning

The world’s biggest bitcoin exchange by volume has reopened allowing yuan-to-bitcoin deposits. This goes against an order by the People’s Bank of China, which said all bitcoin trading should stop before the Chinese New Year, January 31.

BTC China executive Bobby Lee said that as of Thursday, the exchange decided it could legally accept bitcoin deposits in its corporate bank account, and then transfer funds to customer accounts.

http://rt.com/business/bitcoin-china-btc-reopen-458/

the federal reserve jews can't be happy about this... they're slappin up that other btc jew asking him why he fuqqed sh1t up.
thank goodness he is a jew and a crook so like a hacker they'll offer him employment at jp morgan.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Belgian authorities are investigating a hacking attack on a computer of an internationally renowned cryptography professor. America’s NSA and Britain’s GCHQ are among the suspects.

Jean-Jacques Quisquater, a prominent expert in data security at the Catholic University of Louvain, could have been spied upon for months, De Standaard daily reports.
http://rt.com/news/belgian-cryptology-professor-hacked-533/

aren't we all. my computer always reboots for no reason on idle. the jews cloning my ssd and sh1tt.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
i'm thinking of just buying one bitcoin and keeping it for the long term its risky because hackers can steal your bitcoins but there is tremendous upside maybe i'll buy two and just keep them for like 10 years

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just cant see bit coin lasting for the long term. Its way too difficult for the mainstream to adopt and understand plus it will eventually be regulated. Not to say there isn't a future for crypto currency though.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I just cant see bit coin lasting for the long term. Its way too difficult for the mainstream to adopt and understand plus it will eventually be regulated. Not to say there isn't a future for crypto currency though.

that's what they said about the internet though.

and how do you expect it to be regulated