Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
your the douche bag in the office who thinks he knows everything and anyone who brings up something don't know what they're talkin about.
you think ppl in the office are your enemies...

and your the ignorant one who dismisses everything everyone says cause he can't comprehend it.

have you made any attempt to understand what I pointed you to that disproves everything you're trying to argue ?

I'm all for having an intelligent conversation but I do indeed get emotional when someone who obviously hasn't made an attempt to educate himself on the subject takes a random piece of news to try and support his biased agenda

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and your the ignorant one who dismisses everything everyone says cause he can't comprehend it.

have you made any attempt to understand what I pointed you to that disproves everything you're trying to argue ?

I'm all for having an intelligent conversation but I do indeed get emotional when someone who obviously hasn't made an attempt to educate himself on the subject takes a random piece of news to try and support his biased agenda
i already know your an emotional piece of shyt talkin about runnin to liquid. and i know liquid is bytch made. i've had an encounter with him. there's no conversation with someone emotional. after 4 pages back, i don't care to have a conversation with you.

i just find it funny what i said 4 pages back just happened to the mining industry.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
your the douche bag in the office who thinks he knows everything and anyone who brings up something don't know what they're talkin about.
you think ppl in the office are your enemies...

but who am I fooling

you're obviously not here to have an intelligent debate

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i already know your an emotional piece of shyt talkin about runnin to liquid. and i know liquid is bytch made. i've had an encounter with him. there's no conversation with someone emotional. after 4 pages back, i don't care to have a conversation with you.

running to Liquid ? :ohhh:

I barely knew the nikka even exists :bryan:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i think the yushimoto or whoever the fucc is the anonymous name behind this sh1t is a govt/banking/jp morgan experiment to lure ppl into this sh1t and the banks come and crash the buildings and take this sh1t over.

fukk was I thinking, obviously you had no idea what you were talking about from the start

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
by the way they're talking about Bitcoin with Andreas Antonopoulous on the Joe Rogan Experience

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is coinbase a legit site to deal with?

Do they only sell bitcoin? What about litecoin etc?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ok brehs am getting in on this , so apparently in order to buy litecoin you have to buy bitcoin first if am understanding correctly,soo in a couple of weeks i want to be about 5 lite coins $100 USD give or take a few bucks, now how much bitcoin do i need to buy to in order to get that amount?

@irsihfury
@heisenburrr

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Is coinbase a legit site to deal with?

Do they only sell bitcoin? What about litecoin etc?

I'm not sure they have litecoin support at the moment.

you can buy safely from coinbase. you'll get your coin but then send it to an offline wallet.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
ok brehs am getting in on this , so apparently in order to buy litecoin you have to buy bitcoin first if am understanding correctly,soo in a couple of weeks i want to be about 5 lite coins $100 USD give or take a few bucks, now how much bitcoin do i need to buy to in order to get that amount?

@irsihfury
@heisenburrr

Actually I'd advise against buying litecoin at the moment. I have read a couple of worrisome things about them and I would wait for after we have seen the effect asics miner have on them.

Bitcoins are cheap atm, buy and hold is my call. Wait a couple of days actually until after 31st we could see it get a little lower than it is right now.