Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
why are you getting excited and i called this arrest and you couldnt even see it.
right now looks like you're so emotional (understandably so. the jews just crashed the buildings) that you can't read...
you seem to be mad that you think you're right all the time and you're not.

breh I was aware of the arrest once it was put out in the news

right now you're so emotional trying to troll everyone that YOU can't read

and YOU can't understand a single thing about Bitcoin yet you try to discredit it

you're not right. I know it. Everyone with a brain knows it.

do you get it ?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Kritic sounds like a salty Person on the sideline who is still mad that they did not jump on bitcoin from the jump

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Breh.....seriously......read the article about the arrest again.

That nikka ain't the founder of bitcoin. He ain't the CEO of the shyt. He don't have any actual ownership/claim of bitcoin ITSELF. He's the CEO of just one of several different exchanges that deal with bitcoin.

I'm not saying his arrest don't affect Bitcoin at all. Any 'bad' news connected to cryptocurrency in any way, has the potential to affect its value (e.g. the dogecoin online wallet hack). But you making his arrest out to be WAY worse for bitcoin than it ever could be.

Put it like this: it's kinda like if Lebron got arrested for murder, and you runnin' around saying that's the end of the NBA :mjlol:

Now would the NBA feel the sting of him being gone? Of course :ufdup:. But it wouldn't straight-up end :heh:
i would route for the coins for than anything to do with the jews. i'm just on that wack niccas case cause i when i brought up the fed reserve using the law to bring bitcoins down he dismissed me like he's some coiin expert thta knows it all. can't a nicca have his moment damn.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:snoop: Breh.....seriously......read the article about the arrest again.

That nikka ain't the founder of bitcoin. He ain't the CEO of the shyt. He don't have any actual ownership/claim of bitcoin ITSELF. He's the CEO of just one of several different exchanges that deal with bitcoin.

I'm not saying his arrest don't affect Bitcoin at all. Any 'bad' news connected to cryptocurrency in any way, has the potential to affect its value (e.g. the dogecoin online wallet hack). But you making his arrest out to be WAY worse for bitcoin than it ever could be.

Put it like this: it's kinda like if Lebron got arrested for murder, and you runnin' around saying that's the end of the NBA :mjlol:

Now would the NBA feel the sting of him being gone? Of course :ufdup:. But it wouldn't straight-up end :heh:

Not even.

Bitinstant was long dead and no one was using this exchange.

This is the same motherfukkers that were claiming the death of Bitcoin once the FBI shut down Silk Road

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i would route for the coins for than anything to do with the jews. i'm just on that wack niccas case cause i when i brought up the fed reserve using the law to bring bitcoins down he dismissed me like he's some coiin expert thta knows it all. can't a nicca have his moment damn.

but that didn't happen. so what exactly is your point ?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
liquid shut your money ass up. ain't nobody talkin to you.

na you shut you ass up

you asking people to read but you can't even comprehend a fukking news article

like I said

go do your homework clown

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
liquid is the same munkie who i was telling obamacare would be at least $300 starting. he got so mad and banned me from obamacare thread. and they saw it shooting up to whatever figure it went up to. fuccin disinfo agents posing as mods. keep takin these niccas down the cliff.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
liquid is the same munkie who i was telling obamacare would be at least $300 starting. he got so mad and banned me from obamacare thread. and they saw it shooting up to whatever figure it went up to. fuccin disinfo agents posing as mods. keep takin these niccas down the cliff.
When did I say that?

You must have a 1st grade reading comprehension level

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these munkies are furious

RRnhhqW.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last time i talkin to this munkie was in the sticky obamacare thread. when i saw him here i knew it was gonna be problems. you go look at your thread. i'm not even interested in lurkin it.
you can pretend to this niccas you dont know what i'm talkin about. i don't care.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
the last time i talkin to this munkie was in the sticky obamacare thread. when i saw him here i knew it was gonna be problems. you go look at your thread. i'm not even interested in lurkin it.
you can pretend to this niccas you dont know what i'm talkin about. i don't care.

Well you obviously don't know what your talking about since you weren't right once in this thread so far

You are the disinfo agent :yeshrug:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you obviously don't know what your talking about since you weren't right once in this thread so far

You are the disinfo agent :yeshrug:
your the douche bag in the office who thinks he knows everything and anyone who brings up something don't know what they're talkin about.
you think ppl in the office are your enemies...