Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Man I been doin thangs since beginning of last year when the price was at $60

Sooooo have you made more money from flipping the coins than you would've had if you held on those purchased when the price was around $60 ?

illadope

きんが
Daps
Sooooo have you made more money from flipping the coins than you would've had if you held on those purchased when the price was around $60 ?

I woulda had about $80k but I was just using BTC for regular shyt like I do now so I guess it kinda evened out in a sense...back then I was gambling 5-10 BTC on sites like it was nothing on sports. :laugh: if i woulda just sat on it....

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I woulda had about $80k but I was just using BTC for regular shyt like I do now so I guess it kinda evened out in a sense...back then I was gambling 5-10 BTC on sites like it was nothing on sports. :laugh: if i woulda just sat on it....

I'm just saying, flip altcoins all you want, and props for making a profitable operation out of it. But if you believe there is a future for Bitcoin, you should try to hold on most of them as much as possible unless you want to get burned twice

illadope

きんが
Daps
I'm just saying, flip altcoins all you want, and props for making a profitable operation out of it. But if you believe there is a future for Bitcoin, you should try to hold on most of them as much as possible unless you want to get burned twice

thats the thing though, I didnt get burned. I use BTC as money. To me its no different than holding on to gold. Sure it may go up in price but you wont know that until it happens. Ive flipped Sexcoin and made a good $800 from $40 and flipping dogecoin is really profitable if you have the time to do so then convert it to BTC so its either a win win or a lose lose situation. Buying BTC is cool if you wanna be patient but if you want to grow lets say an initial $40 investment with low risk (after educating yourself) then altcoins are the way to go.

Oh yeah time to buy BTC is now because ebay is about to do some stuff with crypto on Feb 4th....just to let yall know.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I believe in digital currency and competition is always good, but some of these coins that come out diminshes my confidence in the idea. shyt prevents the general public from adopting the idea because they focus on the ridiculousness of "Coinye" and "Dogecoin", rather than realizing the benefits.

:stopitslime:

illadope

きんが
Daps
I believe in digital currency and competition is always good, but some of these coins that come out diminshes my confidence in the idea. shyt prevents the general public from adopting the idea because they focus on the ridiculousness of "Coinye" and "Dogecoin", rather than realizing the benefits.

:stopitslime:

Coinye is dead, that was a pump & dump that didnt prosper. Dogecoin albeit being a joke is actually proving to be profitable and useful to a lot of things. shyt the Jamaican bobsled team is about to raise their $30k for the Olympics because of Dogecoin lol

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're expecting something that will never happen. this JP Morgan coin is folklore
you reminded me the south park episode of the devil vs jesus.
they were to box in the ring for supremacy and the devil was way bigger than jesus. everyone bet on the devil. the devil was kicking jesus' butt til the end then faked and lost to jesus weak azz punch jesus winning the fight.

come to find out the devil was the only one who bet on jesus and he took everyone's money :bryan::stopitslime:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Everyone needs to sign up at Cryptsy & make some money
Man, you can throw this like that. At least explain us :noah:
I've been wanting to enter the crypto-currency world for months now. I may do it but I want to fully understand how it works. Most importantly, is the Euro accepted when dealing with Coins or do we Europeans have to deal in Dollars.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
you reminded me the south park episode of the devil vs jesus.
they were to box in the ring for supremacy and the devil was way bigger than jesus. everyone bet on the devil. the devil was kicking jesus' butt til the end then faked and lost to jesus weak azz punch jesus winning the fight.

come to find out the devil was the only one who bet on jesus and he took everyone's money :bryan::stopitslime:

if you even had a HINT of the principles of a crypto-currency you would not even be entertaining the idea.

the intentions from JP Morgan to even create a cryptocurrency is unfounded. the patent applications you might be referring to are TEN YEARS old.

I'm certain JP Morgan wants to lose BILLIONS of dollars by creating a crypto-coin that will effectively destroy their margin of profits on international wire transfers/credit card payment fees, etc, etc.

please keep your uninformed ass out of this thread