Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I don't use them. I don't know much about them.

but I don't imagine you can earn any significant amount of Bitcoins through them
I got 0.00005537 in my wallet after 2 days and close to cashing out on a few others. I hope this legit and I'm not wasting my time.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I got 0.00005537 in my wallet after 2 days and close to cashing out on a few others. I hope this legit and I'm not wasting my time.

if you got your 0.00005537 in your wallet then it is legit... but at current price that's about 5 cents which from my understanding of how these things works is pretty much the website giving you a miniscule fraction of the revenues made from advertisement.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
if you got your 0.00005537 in your wallet then it is legit... but at current price that's about 5 cents which from my understanding of how these things works is pretty much the website giving you a miniscule fraction of the revenues made from advertisement.
props breh I got about 10 diff sites I'm gathering satoshis from, here's the link in the spoiler if anyone wants it

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
if you think this will amount to anything, do yourself a favor and straight up buy some bitcoins..
:russ:

I'm broke right now but will invest when I get some money together. Got some bigger issues at the minute(check tlr:snoop:. Anything I gain a bonus for me.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wsa just thinking of this thread when i saw Time magazine post this sh1t on fb earlier:

Why Economists Are Right to Hate on Bitcoin

On December 6th and 7th of last year, the value of one bitcoin fell from $1200 to $600 in the course of 48 hours. If your business had been storing its revenue in bitcoins at that time, such a decline could have a potentially destabalizing effect on your business. Of course, businesses could decide to accept bitcoins and then quickly change them to dollars to avoid the currency’s volatility. But then this raises the question, why accept bitcoins at all?

http://business.time.com/2014/01/03/bitcoin-paul-krugman-is-right-to-hate-them/

i think it's fake though. in the next few days i want to set myself up. i think this is the calm before the storm...

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i wsa just thinking of this thread when i saw Time magazine post this sh1t on fb earlier:

Why Economists Are Right to Hate on Bitcoin

http://business.time.com/2014/01/03/bitcoin-paul-krugman-is-right-to-hate-them/

i think it's fake though. in the next few days i want to set myself up. i think this is the calm before the storm...

yet another uninformed article that fails to understand where bitcoin is at right now.

that's like saying the internet should've given up on e-commerce years ago because of the unreliability or unstability of early age connections

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Thats the most retarded shyt Ive ever heard. You're getting emotional with your holdings now and thats a big rule never to break. Follow the price action. BTC will never be worth $1000 again. Ever.

https://www.mtgox.com/

• Last:$1,018.87998
  • High:$1,029.98765

Took less than a month to prove you have no idea wtf you're talking about :banderas:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.mtgox.com/

• Last:$1,018.87998
  • High:$1,029.98765
Took less than a month to prove you have no idea wtf you're talking about :banderas:
you gotta be your own man in this sh1t. can't trust the opinion of a jewish jp morgan disinfo agent.. they're cooking up something to fool the ppl before they come in and make all the money...

they have agents posted up in all the mainstream magazines.