Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
:ohhh: @Irish how true is this

Sorry. I serously doubt we will ever see it that low again. Now that business are forming around bitcoin it will drive the price. I think in a year or two people will wonder how anyone could get a bitcoin for $1000.

The big test is now. Overstock.com is accepting bitcoin. They pushed over $120,000 in bitcoin sales first day. This made it real to alot of people. Its also going to force the hand for regulations and other places like Amazon to make a move.

I have not been flipping lately as I've been busy with my other companies at the moment. I'm holding my 500+ coins at the moment.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Sorry. I serously doubt we will ever see it that low again. Now that business are forming around bitcoin it will drive the price. I think in a year or two people will wonder how anyone could get a bitcoin for $1000.

The big test is now. Overstock.com is accepting bitcoin. They pushed over $120,000 in bitcoin sales first day. This made it real to alot of people. Its also going to force the hand for regulations and other places like Amazon to make a move.

I have not been flipping lately as I've been busy with my other companies at the moment. I'm holding my 500+ coins at the moment.

My and a co worker been plotting on lite coin, do you think it will take off like bit coin and we should jump
In now? Or should we try another alt coin?

-DMP-

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
My and a co worker been plotting on lite coin, do you think it will take off like bit coin and we should jump
In now? Or should we try another alt coin?

-DMP-

I think it is going to be Bitcoin, Litecoin and one more.

Kind of like Gold/Silver and Copper. If bitcoin go on another wild ride up hop on lite coin. People by litecoin when sulking missing the bitcoin gravey train.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I think it is going to be Bitcoin, Litecoin and one more.

Kind of like Gold/Silver and Copper. If bitcoin go on another wild ride up hop on lite coin. People by litecoin when sulking missing the bitcoin gravey train.

so you expect the infrastructures building around bitcoin right now (bitpay, coinbase, etc.) to add support for litecoin ?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its called the dollar :krs:
we've been living that lie for too long and can't get out of it/debt. they'be "patented" their own "coin" and are plotting something. they have the politicians/law and media to their advantage. when they crash the buildings they're gonna be a force to recon with...

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
we've been living that lie for too long and can't get out of it/debt. they'be "patented" their own "coin" and are plotting something. they have the politicians/law and media to their advantage. when they crash the buildings they're gonna be a force to recon with...

you're expecting something that will never happen. this JP Morgan coin is folklore