Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Man, you can throw this like that. At least explain us :noah:
I've been wanting to enter the crypto-currency world for months now. I may do it but I want to fully understand how it works. Most importantly, is the Euro accepted when dealing with Coins or do we Europeans have to deal in Dollars.

any currency is accepted to trade in bitcoin. if you are in Europe I have read good things about http://kraken.com/

if you don't want to bother with giving bank informations to an exchange then your best bet is buying locally from www.localbitcoins.com

Once you have bitcoins then you can easily transfer them to different exchanges/wallets and use Cryptsy to purchase alt-coins with your bitcoins

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you even had a HINT of the principles of a crypto-currency you would not even be entertaining the idea.

the intentions from JP Morgan to even create a cryptocurrency is unfounded. the patent applications you might be referring to are TEN YEARS old.

I'm certain JP Morgan wants to lose BILLIONS of dollars by creating a crypto-coin that will effectively destroy their margin of profits on international wire transfers/credit card payment fees, etc, etc.

please keep your uninformed ass out of this thread
you think you know the fate of this sh1t cause you run your mouth about it on the interwebs...:bryan:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
you think you know the fate of this sh1t cause you run your mouth about it on the interwebs...:bryan:

what I'm certain of is I know more than you're idiotic uninformed ass

if you're not willing to put forth intelligent discussions about the subject, keep ya troll ass out of this thread

put down the NYTimes and stop watching CNN for their bitcoin "opinions" maybe you'll learn something

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
any currency is accepted to trade in bitcoin. if you are in Europe I have read good things about http://kraken.com/

if you don't want to bother with giving bank informations to an exchange then your best bet is buying locally from www.localbitcoins.com

Once you have bitcoins then you can easily transfer them to different exchanges/wallets and use Cryptsy to purchase alt-coins with your bitcoins
So I buy BTC, then I hustle with alt-coins ?
Do I have the buy 1BTC (800€) or can I buy only 100€ in BTC, something like an 1/8th ? :lupe:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
So I buy BTC, then I hustle with alt-coins ?
Do I have the buy 1BTC (800€) or can I buy only 100€ in BTC, something like an 1/8th ? :lupe:

you can buy any amount you want. if you want to only hustle alt coins. 100 $ worth of Bitcoins can probably buy you a shytload of altcoins

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
you can buy any amount you want. if you want to only hustle alt coins. 100 $ worth of Bitcoins can probably buy you a shytload of altcoins
Altcoins looks like the jungle though, isn't there like 100 ones ? :ld:
Which ones you advise me to play with to start ?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Altcoins looks like the jungle though, isn't there like 100 ones ? :ld:
Which ones you advise me to play with to start ?

I actually don't advise you to play with any altcoins if you're not adamant on reading the bitcointalks forum every day and tracking the market.

If I had one advise for you, it would be to acquire whatever amount of Bitcoin you are willing to dedicate to a risky investement and sit on it

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I actually don't advise you to play with any altcoins if you're not adamant on reading the bitcointalks forum every day and tracking the market.

If I had one advise for you, it would be to acquire whatever amount of Bitcoin you are willing to dedicate to a risky investement and sit on it
I see. Well then, I'll learn a little more about the whole crypto-currency world before jumping then.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I see. Well then, I'll learn a little more about the whole crypto-currency world before jumping then.

Dogecoin, protoshares, Litecoin, 42coin (if you can get your hands on any lol) and if you want to risk anything Mooncoin.

Daps
Dogecoin, protoshares, Litecoin, 42coin (if you can get your hands on any lol) and if you want to risk anything Mooncoin.

Dogecoin got me happy and mad at the same time :damn:

I'm happy because I already made hundreds of dollars in profit from it, but mad because stupid wolong pumped up the price before I could afford to buy a few more million :snoop:

shyt went from $0.00025 to $0.002 in a week :damn:

illadope, you seem to be more knowledgeable on this cryptocurrency shyt in general. Any opinion as to whether or not dogecoin will crash hard before the halving next month? You think this wolong cat tryna run a scam with this major pump?

I just wanna buy a million or 2 more at $0.0004 per coin maximum :damn:.....I believe in doge's long-term potential

illadope

きんが
Daps
Dogecoin got me happy and mad at the same time :damn:

I'm happy because I already made hundreds of dollars in profit from it, but mad because stupid wolong pumped up the price before I could afford to buy a few more million :snoop:

shyt went from $0.00025 to $0.002 in a week :damn:

illadope, you seem to be more knowledgeable on this cryptocurrency shyt in general. Any opinion as to whether or not dogecoin will crash hard before the halving next month? You think this wolong cat tryna run a scam with this major pump?

I just wanna buy a million or 2 more at $0.0004 per coin maximum :damn:.....I believe in doge's long-term potential

Idk man i just ride the waves and use my gambling intuition. Doge is the move to make at the moment right now.