Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dudes are really laughing at a guy that was buying btc since 2013 for less than $500:dwillhuh:
Y’all do know btc gonna keep going up right, along with ethereum and other alts:manny:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
I see what you mean but DYOR is hard for many.
How could a non-techie for example watch an AMA, check git or read a resume to decide if the team was any good.

I don’t really do that. I just don’t put my money in things that I can’t at least articulate what it does and think it offers new opportunities or could solve an existing problem.

I wouldn’t invest in a company I didn’t know what it did either. But I don’t need to know how to build airplanes to understand what Lockheed Martin does and what they might do in the future.

I also don’t like slot machines and without basic understanding from at least a high level, I might as well pick random coins.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dudes are really laughing at a guy that was buying btc since 2013 for less than $500:dwillhuh:
Y’all do know btc gonna keep going up right, along with ethereum and other alts:manny:
Breh has provided so much insight that has benefited many of us.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don’t really do that. I just don’t put my money in things that I can’t at least articulate what it does and think it offers new opportunities or could solve an existing problem.

I wouldn’t invest in a company I didn’t know what it did either. But I don’t need to know how to build airplanes to understand what Lockheed Martin does and what they might do in the future.

I also don’t like slot machines and without basic understanding from at least a high level, I might as well pick random coins.

What they tell you it does (or will do). That's why the additional technical due diligence is relevant. Lockheed Martin has a track record and the stock market is relegated. Anything goes in Cryptoland at the mo.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
What they tell you it does (or will do). That's why the additional technical due diligence is relevant. Lockheed Martin has a track record and the stock market is relegated. Anything goes in Cryptoland at the mo.

You’re right, and the analogy only goes so far. True diligence requires time and some tech understanding. And the surface explanation might be a lie or vaporware, but it should at least make sense in the abstract. That’s the bare minimum.

But people “invest” in shyt they can’t even abstractly explain.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bought a bunch of Deep Brain Coin.

About to buy more ETH I think. Better than it sitting in my bank account TBH.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Anyone see whats up about this bitconnect thing? Reddit is having a meltdown about it :ohhh:
Bitconnect, which has been accused of running a Ponzi scheme, shuts down

List of fake coins I copied and pasted from reddit.

Ponzi coins
  1. BCC Cash (note that this is different from Bitcoin Cash)
  2. Binary Coin
  3. BitAI
  4. Bitclub
  5. Bitconnect X
  6. Bitfinite
  7. Bitglare Coin
  8. Chrysos
  9. Coinrium
  10. Cointeum
  11. Coinspace
  12. Davor
  13. Eigencoin
  14. Ethconnect
  15. Etherbanking
  16. Exacoin
  17. Falcon Coin
  18. Ficoin
  19. Forzacoin
  20. Futurecoin
  21. Gold Reward Token
  22. Goldgate
  23. Hextracoin
  24. Home Block Coin
  25. HotCrypto
  26. Hydrocoin
  27. Ibiscoin
  28. Ideacoin
  29. Knox Coin
  30. Legendcoin
  31. Lendconnect
  32. Lendera
  33. Libra Coin
  34. LoopX
  35. Martcoin
  36. Moneroconnect
  37. Monetize Coin
  38. Monyx
  39. Neoconnect
  40. Numiv
  41. Onecoin
  42. Pagarex
  43. Regalcoin
  44. Secular Coin
  45. SFICoin
  46. Steneum
  47. Stepium (actually a pyramid scheme)
  48. TEX Coin
  49. Thorn Coin
  50. Ucoin Cash
  51. Unix Coin
  52. USI Tech
  53. Western Coin
Defunct ponzicoins:

1. Ambis
  2. Bitcoinly
  3. Bitconnect
  4. Bitlake
  5. Bitpetite
  6. Chain.Group
  7. Coinreum
  8. Cryptodouble
  9. Metizer
  10. Microhash
  11. Thunderbit
  12. Vixice
  13. Vone

Daps
Yeah, I'm brand new to this as well and would also like to learn more :feedme:

Although I doubt $200 is going to do much at this point, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong :patrice:
if you buy something that' already up I figure you'l make small gains unless there' a miracle and it blows up.

if you only got 200 like me if research the shyt out of the most sustainable one and buy a shyt ton in something low that you truly can believe will rise.

personally I'm gonna invest a couple hundred in some low ones that are more efficient and don' have the problems bitcoin has. if that doesn' work I'l just invest in something different later