Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Buy when cheap sell when high...............
One of the crpyto threads would probably help you get started in trading everyone is mostly invested in the "alt" coints right now.
The price changes are just off hype and speculation right now. Most of the cryptocurrencies don't have working products yet but it will be interesting to see what happens once they do and if the technology is useful.

Last edited:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Buy when cheap sell when high...............
One of the crpyto threads would probably help you get started in trading everyone is mostly invested in the "alt" coints right now.
The price changes are just off hype and speculation right now. Most of the cryptocurrencies don't have working products yet but it will be interesting to see what happens once they do and if the technology is useful.

Im in india most of those Bitcoin dnt work here

I use local bitcoin i just bought some like for 50 $

Can i sell it for 70$

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Im in india most of those Bitcoin dnt work here

I use local bitcoin i just bought some like for 50 $

Can i sell it for 70$
You bought a fraction of the bitcoin. 50 / full bitcoin price.

As the full bitcoin price goes up your fraction is worth more AND then you sell.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang

I been dropping in and out of trades with almost 2 bitcoins, just powerful :wow:

If there's a new coin listing on Binance with a low Mcap / low supply coin I'm going to clear 100k on one of these trades, I can see it coming.
You're clearing 2BTC on every trade ! :damn: :salute: You're trading full time right now ?
My holdings haven't done too much the past two weeks and I expected BTC to go down so I stayed partially in BTC with low buys on alts which didn't get through. So a couple of the coins I wanted to re-enter (ANT, ADT) are pumping right now and I'm out of them. I bet on the wrong horse :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn I want to invest more but I got books to publish and a graphic novel to finish I did purchase more of XBY just earlier... :lupe: And a few new others with kucoin...