Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Tron is on a wild ride right now...dipped all the way down to 0.05 overnight.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Well, it looks like I made the right decision for once (at least over the last three days). Moved everything I held over to NEO except long term vanity coins like REQ and QSP.

Aax61mt_d.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a expert breh, don't take my word as gospel. :whoa: If I was any good I would a millionaire already :lolbron:

My analysis currently is that BTC is retesting the previous 20K high and there's resistance at 16.5K (first high of early december and bounce back from crash in late december). It's crucial IMO for BTC to beat that res as if it fails, then we may go back down again (maybe another bleeding to 11K with bounces around 14K inbetween). IMO, sub 8K would be a good breather as this could allow opportunities for new money to come in and a new start of a bubble. Optimally, it could be great to even go to 5K as this was the first dump before the monter rally of the end of last year. But that's just theory :whoa:
@QuintessentialMan , I was not wrong for that one :francis:

EDIT : I think BTC needs a rebound on 11K otherwise I'm placing buys at 8K straight up :lolbron:

Last edited:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Sooo is Litcoin done?:jbhmm:
It’s at $160 now.

I’m not sure if I should invest in it or ETH.:patrice:

I’m new to this shyt... any suggestions?:lupe:

Research the tech and find things that make the most sense to you. It’s hard to hold anything you don’t understand or believe in.

I think Ethereum is as safe a bet for decent returns. If it doesn’t grow nothing will. Litecoin doesn’t make a lot of sense to me and will be bumped down by new comers like raiblocks.

I personally think NEO is stable and with a lot of room to grow (plus it pays dividends in GAS and is indivisible). If it grows there will eventually be scarcity in the supply. But really no one knows.

It’s a good time to buy regardless. Everything tanked and is on sale. Wait a bit for things to trend up though.