Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Research the tech and find things that make the most sense to you. It’s hard to hold anything you don’t understand or believe in.

I think Ethereum is as safe a bet for decent returns. If it doesn’t grow nothing will. Litecoin doesn’t make a lot of sense to me and will be bumped down by new comers like raiblocks.

I personally think NEO is stable and with a lot of room to grow (plus it pays dividends in GAS and is indivisible). If it grows there will eventually be scarcity in the supply. But really no one knows.

It’s a good time to buy regardless. Everything tanked and is on sale. Wait a bit for things to trend up though.

How are non-techies supposed to research tech?

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
How are non-techies supposed to research tech?

The flip side of that question is: why would you invest in something you don’t understand? If you want to flip shyt, it doesn’t matter but I’m not good at that.

I’m not overly technical but I have put the little money I have in crypto currency on things I can at least explain to other people. For example read about Request Network. It’s a currency agnostic payment system. You request payment in dollars and someone can pave you in doge coin and you won’t ever know. That makes sense to me. Will it be successful? Who knows but at least I could explain. What the hell is trx lol.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The flip side of that question is: why would you invest in something you don’t understand? If you want to flip shyt, it doesn’t matter but I’m not good at that.

I’m not overly technical but I have put the little money I have in crypto currency on things I can at least explain to other people. For example read about Request Network. It’s a currency agnostic payment system. You request payment in dollars and someone can pave you in doge coin and you won’t ever know. That makes sense to me. Will it be successful? Who knows but at least I could explain. What the hell is trx lol.

I see what you mean but DYOR is hard for many.
How could a non-techie for example watch an AMA, check git or read a resume to decide if the team was any good.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
DID ANY1 GET IN ON ORIGIN TRAILS?

INCREDIBLE ICO THAT WENT UNDER THE RADAR

I WAS WHITELISTED IN THE 2ND GROUP AND DIDNT GET IN BECAUSE THE FUCCIN ETH TRANSACTION WAS PENDING FOR 30 MINUTES BEFORE IT GOT CANCELLED......SMFH

SHIIT SOLD OUT SECONDS.. INSANE.