Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Seem like their is a combined effort to try and sabotage Tron. On the other hand, Tron just announce partnership with China equalivent Netflix

I don't think it's sabotage, it's just too many fickle ass traders in the current market. Tron was $0.03 only two weeks ago and now people are calling it a failure because after it hit $0.20 it fell back to $0.11. That's still a near 400% increase over two weeks ago, but folks have no long term understanding. They only look at where their coin was yesterday and where it is today.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s an outdated coin whose creator sold it.
Once the CEO sold out it was dead. Good token to use to get USD into the ecosystem because it's chain is allegedly faster than the others, but holding is a no for me dawg.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seem like their is a combined effort to try and sabotage Tron. On the other hand, Tron just announce partnership with China equalivent Netflix

I don't think it's sabotage, it's just too many fickle ass traders in the current market. Tron was $0.03 only two weeks ago and now people are calling it a failure because after it hit $0.20 it fell back to $0.11. That's still a near 400% increase over two weeks ago, but folks have no long term understanding. They only look at where their coin was yesterday and where it is today.
what does Tron do exactly. Can y’all explain briefly?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Leasy, you also need to understand that no price goes up forever. Corrections are bound to happen so rises like XVG, TRX or ICX were way too steep to have a soft correction. Even XRP who a bigger player rose too hard too fast to not crash. Bubbles are like that and they go hand in hand with fickleness when the top has happen. So when people think their investment will go to shyt, they just dump pushing the momentum down so other people dump just like them. So just endure the dumps or better or you could to trade in the downtrend by selling "low" (I guess your entry was high) and buying lower. You'll increase your stack.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@Leasy, you also need to understand that no price goes up forever. Corrections are bound to happen so rises like XVG, TRX or ICX were way too steep to have a soft correction. Even XRP who a bigger player rose too hard too fast to not crash. Bubbles are like that and they go hand in hand with fickleness when the top has happen. So when people think their investment will go to shyt, they just dump pushing the momentum down so other people dump just like them. So just endure the dumps or better or you could to trade in the downtrend by selling "low" (I guess your entry was high) and buying lower. You'll increase your stack.

Totally agree and I am in it for the long haul but it's like people were expecting this coin to be growing crazy when this is a long term investment as they don't even have a full product yet. The expectations are so high because of the owner and his staff which includes Ali Baba people etc...