Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
@heisenburrr are you taking me up on the bet that you wanted or what? i put my money where my mouth is. If i could short BTC right now I would but since I can't, taking your money will have to do :troll:

no thanks, I need that 500 $ to buy some more Bitcoins :troll:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
no thanks, I need that 500 $ to buy some more Bitcoins :troll:

Thats silly. BTC is at 575 as of this post. Thats $425 to $1000. You can make $500 instead if you bet me. Thats an extra $75. No brainer bet if you're so confident in your theory. Turning down the bet just shows that you know you're in the wrong and taking the L. Cmon take the bait. I love easy money.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well obviously if Bitcoin is backed by a superpower like China, the prices will skyrocket. How else do you want this to affect the price ?
yeah. so what if they decide to use another cryptocurrency.. since you said it's not looking like they'll ever use bitcoin...

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
yeah. so what if they decide to use another cryptocurrency.. since you said it's not looking like they'll ever use bitcoin...

you're not making any sense breh

these other currencies are marginal status at best. there exist no reasons in the immediate future why China would A. Openly support a cryptocurrency B. Chose altcoins over Bitcoins.

You're not getting anywhere with those what if and it just shows your lack of understanding of the technology

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're not making any sense breh

these other currencies are marginal status at best. there exist no reasons in the immediate future why China would A. Openly support a cryptocurrency B. Chose altcoins over Bitcoins.

You're not getting anywhere with those what if and it just shows your lack of understanding of the technology
i'm in on the hardware end of this stuff. i don't time for mind games with china, jp morgan or you niccas. i don't know you niccas and who you work for. i know hardware and i'm making mine.
i'll be in it for about a month or til it slows down then tap out.

i don't see it going up. i see it stablizing at about $400 mark... at best. but i'm no expert. who is anyway..

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i'm in on the hardware end of this stuff. i don't time for mind games with china, jp morgan or you niccas. i don't know you niccas and who you work for. i know hardware and i'm making mine.
i'll be in it for about a month or til it slows down then tap out.

good for you, do you. I know people doing the hardware stuff as well, and there definitely is a huge market right now for mining altcoins. I suppose you'll be able to milk this cow for awhile.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Can you short currency's?

yes. that's how currencies are traded. for example when you take us dollars and exchange them for euros you are essentially long euro and short USD.

with bitcoin it would be a lot easier to short if they had an etf.

edit: and I wish I could short bitcoin because this shyt is going to zero

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I really enjoy how the people that are into bitcoin have no control of the English language, nor the fundamentals of economics down.

enlighten us :ohhh:

and if you're referring to my use of the english language, please note it isn't my native language, so you'll have to find something else

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I can see why you'd think Bitcoin won't get back to $1,000... but did you predict it getting to $1,000 in the first place?

:mjpls:

Right now, it's following a bubble pattern, but where it goes after that is up in the air.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
enlighten us :ohhh:

and if you're referring to my use of the english language, please note it isn't my native language, so you'll have to find something else
It would take a lifetime to enlighten you. I just read the last few pages, words can't describe...

What they don't teach English or economics in QC?
I know common sense has never been a strong suit of your country men.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
It would take a lifetime to enlighten you. I just read the last few pages, words can't describe...

What they don't teach English or economics in QC?
I know common sense has never been a strong suit of your country men.

how many other language can you speak fluently :comeon:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Wow it's all the way down to 500 now. If it goes down to 200 again I'm only putting in 2gs...hopefully make that 10gs in a few months :patrice: