Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
What's the best way to get your money to binance other than coinbase? The fukking markup and fees are ridiculous... Litecoin is currently 317 but they make me buy it at 327 so if I wanna transfer it to alt coins I'm gonna lose $10 on each coin I transfer plus $15 in fees to buy it in the first place...
Gemini? Someone here mentioned that to me. I also tried to register for Bittrex but they can't handle the surge in traffic. Couldn't register yesterday and today I see a post saying they have halted new registrations for now. Plus I ain't doing business with any of these places requiring my License or Face.

A $10-$15 loss is nothing honestly, best thing you can do is send a larger amount to offset the fee. I think alot of these alts are going to at least double at a minimum over the next few weeks. I have Litecoin too but I bought at $380:snoop:So I'm still waiting for more upward movement.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Alot of iota investors selling for trx

Tronix is a long term project tho, try getting to a dollar in a short time is far fetched...10cent likely in a month

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Gemini? Someone here mentioned that to me. I also tried to register for Bittrex but they can't handle the surge in traffic. Couldn't register yesterday and today I see a post saying they have halted new registrations for now. Plus I ain't doing business with any of these places requiring my License or Face.

A $10-$15 loss is nothing honestly, best thing you can do is send a larger amount to offset the fee. I think alot of these alts are going to at least double at a minimum over the next few weeks. I have Litecoin too but I bought at $380:snoop:So I'm still waiting for more upward movement.
Yeah I got a feeling about a couple of these alts... that’s why I wanna get in while it’s cheap

little4209

All Star
Daps
What's the best way to get your money to binance other than coinbase? The fukking markup and fees are ridiculous... Litecoin is currently 317 but they make me buy it at 327 so if I wanna transfer it to alt coins I'm gonna lose $10 on each coin I transfer plus $15 in fees to buy it in the first place...

I think you’re supp to send it from Coinbase>to gdax (connected to Coinbase w no fees > to Binance

I’m new so don’t trust me lol but I think that’s how it goes

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

I think you’re supp to send it from Coinbase>to gdax (connected to Coinbase w no fees > to Binance

I’m new so don’t trust me lol but I think that’s how it goes

yeah