Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
got rid of some iota for it just now
Yeah i think its going to be a while before iota picks up steam again , its large market supply is really hurting the price from increasing.
another good thing about substratum is that they do coin burning , which means that they lock away coins from the main supply
which would also increase its value.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember their verification process too much, Binance is much better than Bittrex though, all you need is level 1 verification and you can take out 2 bitcoins per day if you get to that level.

Meanwhile, Bittrex essentially holds your money hostage and doesn't verify you so that your shyt stays in their exchange.
I have all my ripple in bittrex. Am I in trouble

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEO back to another ATH :martin:

Should have bought at 35 :martin:

Oh well. I still think they don't have any news that justify the price bouncing.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
anyone that hasn't bought substratum is about to miss out, in less than a week it went from 0.3 to 0.6 and i expect it to reach a dollar before the year ends.

Once they release their beta next month and if they end up on a few more exchanges this ones gonna take off

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

:wow:

He started with $95k in cash though

I dont have the resources to buy 100k of a single coin lol , most coin i own is only 3k.
people with a lot of money are making even more money , if someone that puts 100 dollars in makes a grand , imagine someone that puts in a million.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Why do asians control everything. When did China become so damn powerful
Not just Chinese. Also Japanese and South Koreans and generally the younger generation who grew up with e-commerce. They are looking for investment options as property is expensive and stocks are fully valued meaning they are full. They don't have anywhere else to put their money. I sent you an article, it's kinda wonky but provides more details with charts.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Sleep on Stellar/XLM brehs :wow:

Where did this LTC rise come from? It has been sitting at $280-$300 for a while and then it started going back up.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
What's the best way to get your money to binance other than coinbase? The fukking markup and fees are ridiculous... Litecoin is currently 317 but they make me buy it at 327 so if I wanna transfer it to alt coins I'm gonna lose $10 on each coin I transfer plus $15 in fees to buy it in the first place...