Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I’m a very risky guy, I go all in
Wouldn’t recommend that for the average guy

I see some ppl with like 20k shares like :dwillhuh:

Becoming a millionaire n' shyt would be nice but paying off my co-op and student loans would satisfy me. I'd like to make just enough to get into buying some investor real estate.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah got in on the Litecoins when they were like 90 something like days before they shot to 300+ and then bought some Ripple a couple weeks back and that tripled too recently. I exchanged some of the Ripple for LTC and moved everything back to Coinbase. From there I literally just had to hit a button that said "sell" and then it converted the Litecoins to US dollars and then I literally pressed another button that said "withdraw" and its supposed to be deposited into my Bank account Tuesday. Took like 20 minutes total and most of that was waiting for the coins to be sent to coinbase the actual selling and withdrawal was instant . Still had some ripple left and Imma probably get back into some other coins in a few weeks but just wanted to ball next weekend for Christmas :manny:
nikka shyt...:russ::russ:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Powr just broke the one dollar barrier :wow::wow:
bought me 1000 coins , most at .1 and .6
think i mentioned it here before as well.
Got only 250. Bought mine when BTC was reaching new highs and people were dumping their alts and POWR was under 4000K sat two weeks ago. Got in on VIB, RLC, FCT and DNT too which all started to rise since BTC is breathing a bit. Portfolio is 2x since last week already. Now would be such a good time for BTC to dip in the 17Ks to give more power to alts. I'm waiting for 4 figures volume on Trex for the alts I'm holding to start dumping them.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Europe wants to regulate Bitcoin
France’s finance minister Bruno Le Maire has called for a public debate on Bitcoin at next year’s G20 Summit in Buenos Aires. “I don’t like it; it can hide activities such as drug trafficking and terrorism," Le Maire said on LCI television. "There is evidently a risk of speculation." The recommendation came as bitcoin took another step toward acceptability with the launch of futures trading at CME, the world’s largest futures exchange. The launch adds legitimacy to the cryptocurrency and makes it easier for institutional investors to get involved; “A fully regulated derivatives market is opening the floodgates of institutional demand,” Blockchain Capital’s Spencer Bogart told Bloomberg. Nasdaq and Cantor Fitzgerald also plan to launch bitcoin derivatives contracts. The cryptocurrency itself hit a new high over the weekend, just short of $20,000.