Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ive been lurking in here for a while, and I finally signed up for a binance, gdax, and coinbase account. What should be my next move? (Besides buying a hardware wallet)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cashed out everything damn.

So you sold them litecoins huh:lolbron:

Currently debating because the government is gonna crack down soon fit sure

How do you even exchange these things for cash:mjlol:
Exchange it to BTC then sell the BTC on LocalBitcoin

:dead: at these guys giving all their info to these exchanges, taking pictures holding their licenses and shyt

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to go all in on NEO but the lack of ICOs on that platform is beginning to worry me. CEO is running around spinning ducktales too IMO. The Chinese government is not officially behind them as Reddit likes to claim. I was going to get in at 35 but I don't think it's going to move like BTC has. 11% just today :wow:

Yea I've been monitoring, was ready to dump at around 40 then it went on a run. I think I'll hold and see what happens come January, but I'm def ready to sell should the time come

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ok, brehs I have an electrum bitcoin wallet now. What is the next step?? Suggestions tips??

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Transfer is about to hit Binance. Looks like I missed out on the Alt skyrocket but what looks good going forward? @Mike809 what makes you think it sub will hit $1.00?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Transfer is about to hit Binance. Looks like I missed out on the Alt skyrocket but what looks good going forward? @Mike809 what makes you think it sub will hit $1.00?
it has a good team that communicates with the community often .
it doesnt have that big of a supply compare to coins like iota and ripple (the lower the supply , the more value a coin has)
they keep releasing updates/test on their product.
With the recent news of net neutrality gone , that is also driving up the price.
it still hasnt been added to most major exchanges , which should make the price increase when it eventually happens.