Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you brehs looking at WaBi? Interesting company, they already got a product out thats fully functioning.Not sure what role the coin plays in all this but its been going up nicely since yesterday. Low supply too, looks like it could have legs

:ehh: im late to the neo party, copped around ~32, shyts at 49 now :skip:
would love to see this ho go higher :hubie:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What hardware wallet you guys use?
I just started messing with Crpyto like 3 weeks ago so I can't speak from personal experience But in other threads I see them mention the Ledger Nano S. I was storing my Litecoins on the software wallet Exodus and I had left my Ripple on the Binance exchange. I was up like 2000 dollars from 200 initially so I just cashed out and ran for the hills tho :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm on coinbase, but is there any way other websites I can use to purchase these new coins easily?!!?:patrice: Having a hard time finding a good website to purchase these coins...

Daps
I just started messing with Crpyto like 3 weeks ago so I can't speak from personal experience But in other threads I see them mention the Ledger Nano S. I was storing my Litecoins on the software wallet Exodus and I had left my Ripple on the Binance exchange. I was up like 2000 dollars from 200 initially so I just cashed out and ran for the hills tho :mjlol:
You cashed out everything damn.

So you sold them litecoins huh:lolbron:

Currently debating because the government is gonna crack down soon fit sure

How do you even exchange these things for cash:mjlol:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You cashed out everything damn.

So you sold them litecoins huh:lolbron:

Currently debating because the government is gonna crack down soon fit sure

How do you even exchange these things for cash:mjlol:
Yeah got in on the Litecoins when they were like 90 something like days before they shot to 300+ and then bought some Ripple a couple weeks back and that tripled too recently. I exchanged some of the Ripple for LTC and moved everything back to Coinbase. From there I literally just had to hit a button that said "sell" and then it converted the Litecoins to US dollars and then I literally pressed another button that said "withdraw" and its supposed to be deposited into my Bank account Tuesday. Took like 20 minutes total and most of that was waiting for the coins to be sent to coinbase the actual selling and withdrawal was instant . Still had some ripple left and Imma probably get back into some other coins in a few weeks but just wanted to ball next weekend for Christmas :manny:

Last edited: