Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Interested in TRONIX and po.et icos right now. The whole storing media for free and making money off of views, likes and such is intriguing. If they can get it right I can see the creative class jumping to that quick.

Any Icon that wants to use the blockchain for creative content will have me invested for the long term. Google, facebook, Apple and such will have to adapt to this technology especially if people see that it's free and they can get paid for just someone liking there content.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah I dropped 125 USD on them . Hopefully it pays off down the line. Not too many ppl are talking about this particular company at the moment.
I notice it's getting way more international hype than Westernized hype.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is down 15% because of the uncertainty about futures. BTC futures really has nothing to do with the coin. HOLD through Sunday. I'm not even fukking with ICOs right now, I'm predicting $21k before 2018. HOLD.
:sas2: he doesn't know what he's talking about tho

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
SMFH earlier in the year around I was deciding whether to invest in Bitcoin or become a forex trader. I chose forex :mjcry:
its still early in the game.

Plus...we still dont know how this is all going to turn out.
What happens if governments make this shyt illegal? or massive power outages (its all ran by computers).

The hype is strong with it...but the truth is nobody knows anything.