Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nem was .20 last month shyt got up to like .50 this week and my dumbass was dikking off wasting time getting SIA :flabbynsick:
i stay missing these jumps :bryan:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Done buying anything that has a very high circulating supply unless I can get in at .02-.05 cent, this XRP shyt is the most disappointing thing I have and is the equivalent of Wade pump fake gif.

Just gonna look for coins with low circulating supplies and solid market caps, around .75 - 1.00. It seems like everything with under 20,000,000 in supply is worth a ton.
I see you're a huge advocate for XRP. I don't know much about Ripple except that they been around for long. But if I know right, XRP is really under appreciated in the crypto community because the coin is teaming with banks and the libertarian essence of the community hates that. I'm interested in investing (long term I mean) in that coin because I kinda like the realist nature of the coin (opposed to the idealism of others) and as it is around 0.25 USD, if feels like a simple adoption could give it a nice push. What do you like in it ?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
nem was .20 last month shyt got up to like .50 this week and my dumbass was dikking off wasting time getting SIA :flabbynsick:
i stay missing these jumps :bryan:

i bought nem when it got up to .5 :snoop:
i only bought 10 dollars of it tho lol to get rid of $10 of bitcoin.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
1. Only trade with people with 100% feedback
2. Only trade with people with multiple verified trades

Not that hard breh.

Reddit :mjlol:

it's not reddit you can go all over the net with stories...if something happens there's very little to no support, you telling a beginner to do p2p is wild

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I see you're a huge advocate for XRP. I don't know much about Ripple except that they been around for long. But if I know right, XRP is really under appreciated in the crypto community because the coin is teaming with banks and the libertarian essence of the community hates that. I'm interested in investing (long term I mean) in that coin because I kinda like the realist nature of the coin (opposed to the idealism of others) and as it is around 0.25 USD, if feels like a simple adoption could give it a nice push. What do you like in it ?

Not a huge advocate, I have some money in it but the market cap vs circulating supply has me like :ld: and is part of the reason why it can't seem to get past the .30 cent mark despite having roughly the same market cap as IOTA. It is insulated from a huge bitcoin crash in that it serves a purpose, but at the same time you need to put in a ton of money to really see some kind of profit. For it to get to .50 cent it needs a market cap of $20 billion, it realistically needs a market cap in the trillions to make anyone rich at this point.

The people holding onto it for dear life are the people who got in when it was like 0.005 or less because they will stand to make money, anyone hopping on now and feels like it'll make them rich just needs to look at the market cap & circulating supply right now.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Not a huge advocate, I have some money in it but the market cap vs circulating supply has me like :ld: and is part of the reason why it can't seem to get past the .30 cent mark
What is your market cap to circulating supply ratio/formula?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not reddit you can go all over the net with stories...if something happens there's very little to no support, you telling a beginner to do p2p is wild
It works. Trust me I know. PM me if you need specifics. Offer open to anyone.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What is your market cap to circulating supply ratio/formula?

Right now I'm mostly interested in coins under 100 million in circulating supply, people say it doesn't matter but if you look at the list of the most expensive coins it's simple supply and demand at work, the less coins there are the higher priced every individual coin can be. Something like Ripple has a great idea, but the circulating supply is enormous, if they had the same amount of XRP as IOTA it would be worth $4.00 right now. yet their market caps are almost the same. IOTA could get to $100 someday, but it would need Bitcoins market cap, so the return would be 25x right now which is fantastic but not what people have in mind, not when they see what BTC has done. In the time it takes for IOTA or Ripple to reach BTC levels of market cap there could be some shytcoin that hits the market at $1 and jumps to $80 before the devs cash out and dump it.

I'm looking for things now with solid tech, a good team, a good roadmap and most importantly the right circulating supply.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Right now I'm mostly interested in coins under 100 million in circulating supply, people say it doesn't matter but if you look at the list of the most expensive coins it's simple supply and demand at work, the less coins there are the higher priced every individual coin can be. Something like Ripple has a great idea, but the circulating supply is enormous, if they had the same amount of XRP as IOTA it would be worth $4.00 right now. yet their market caps are almost the same. IOTA could get to $100 someday, but it would need Bitcoins market cap, so the return would be 25x right now which is fantastic but not what people have in mind, not when they see what BTC has done. In the time it takes for IOTA or Ripple to reach BTC levels of market cap there could be some shytcoin that hits the market at $1 and jumps to $80 before the devs cash out and dump it.

I'm looking for things now with solid tech, a good team, a good roadmap and most importantly the right circulating supply.

Iota cap could explode of the tech they promise can't be fully utilized and commercialized. But right now there's probably 25% utility and 75% speculation. Monday will be interested, wall street getting involved isn't gonna be a good thing

Daps
Reppin
DMV
The thing about xrp is eventually they are going to fizzle out all the coins they have. Break it up which means less can be purchased which will drive the price up.

But yeah if you in it for the short term to with the lower market cap investment.