Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No I just copped cuz you said it was gonna moon lol

Nah breh, I said someone between Ripple & XLM had to blow, I didn't mean a week later :russ:

How you feel about cardano breh?

I may just put $100 on it just because it's so cheap, but I'm really interested in Lumens and may get some before the announcement -

Stellar Lumens (XLM) May Be Headed to the Moon December 7th | Oracle Times

Is lumens on bittrex

Yeah, it's listed as XLM.

You got in on the high (Dec 6th) :francis: I never tell anyone to buy anything. It's showing signs of growth, selling not even a week after you got it is :ld:

ac2bb215-8170-4afd-aacijaf.png

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
It’s $170 today....:yes:
Imma throw you some rep

You were the one saying get in on LTC a while ago so I took your suggestion to only spend what I can lose so I bought 10 when it was $85. It was you or someone else here who also said it don’t matter when you get in... just get in.

So thanks breh.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I put 1700 in at .16 cents. I’m down several hundred dollars Malta!! I wanna sell and get rid of it!!
:picard:

I bought in at 11. Not nearly as much as you though. But yea should always check the high and lows before buying. I normally do so and just put in a buy order for the low or near it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I have Finals today so I put in a sell order for LTC at 200. I believe that was its previous high. Do y'all think it may temporarily shoot past it, should I increase my sell order before i don't have access for hours?