Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Buy orders when it reached 13,500, wouldn't shock me if it goes on a huge run tomorrow. Everyone is worried about Wall street shorting it, but there's no logic in doing that day 1 and destroying confidence in BTC, when they can get the price up to stupid levels then dump.
Agree but that would only work if fresh blood still buys in.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
LTC with a nice little rally for those who are in. Hopefully, there's a retest of the previous high.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
b
Buy orders when it reached 13,500, wouldn't shock me if it goes on a huge run tomorrow. Everyone is worried about Wall street shorting it, but there's no logic in doing that day 1 and destroying confidence in BTC, when they can get the price up to stupid levels then dump.

because actual training finance managers /IB don't believe in cyptocurrencies and they will bet against, driving the price down. There's been no actual way to short or drive BTC down (there are but not easy) but these futures (which mores unsavvy investors don't know) will allow savvy investors to short the currency

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
BTC will always have value in the dark markets , the fact that governments are also okay with it means this is gonna be stable soon...we might be in a bubble only because people are speculating on it...there is an actual usage/utility to it and who knows what that price is.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I thought the bitcoin futures thing was December 18? Everyone's saying it's tomorrow? Clearly something like this will have a profound impact on the currency. Will it go up or down?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i was gona cop at around 13,7 when i saw it yesterday and said id wait til it dips to low 13s
now its at 15,5 :mjcry: