Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Where can I buy/trade bitcoin without ID: Identity Verification ?(my ID card has expired)

Personally I want to be able to trade altcoin without giving up my ID. I think the way to go about it is:
1) To buy from localbitcoin/paxful (find someone who doesn't have an ID requirement).
2) Get a basic account at some exchange (i.e.: bittrex, poloniex, kraken)
3) Move the bitcoins to an exchange
4) Exchange bitcoin for any altcoin
5) Withdraw

Thing is alot of those exchanges act really shady. They have the tendency of randomly locking your account when you make alot of money.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Same for Coinbase in comparison to Binance.:wtf:
That's great for arbitrage then assuming it doesn't take to long on the transfer and that you recoup with the fees.
No, right now you should be waiting for all these other alt-coins to bottom out cause Bitcoin has turned into a superblack hole.

If you got in on IOTA when it was low, then hodl, but outside of that it's looking like Bitcoin is just running everybody pockets.
PowerLedger hit all time low a few minutes ago. Anybreh on Factom and iExec ? They are being hit real bad and they look interesting concept-wise.

EDIT : Coinbase is utter garbage smh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That's great for arbitrage then assuming it doesn't take to long on the transfer and that you recoup with the fees.

PowerLedger hit all time low a few minutes ago. Anybreh on Factom and iExec ? They are being hit real bad and they look interesting concept-wise.

EDIT : Coinbase is utter garbage smh.

It's crazy, everything is red :wtf:

Also, thecoli should really find a coin to do a pump and dump, get the whole forum involved in it.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy, everything is red :wtf:

Also, thecoli should really find a coin to do a pump and dump, get the whole forum involved in it.
Everything is paired with BTC so we can only wait. :mjcry:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Everything is paired with BTC so we can only wait. :mjcry:
meditate.gif

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
You can set up buy orders where the exchange will fulfill your request once the price hits the mark you set.
I know, I didn't mean missing them in that sense, but rather, deciding it's a dip too early before it dips further