Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
We tanking, brehs! Almost dropped below 700 on Gox today.

:lawd:

Can't wait til this bottoms out and I can scoop up so many coins for pennies on the dollar.

:banderas:

Hey bro we should keep in touch. It seems like you are on this. Do you skype?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is crazy brehs. On friday i has just over 6,000 dollars in the market, i shoulda pulled out, now im down to 2 stacks. Still aint mad tho, told myself i would get out the game if i started losing on my inital investment. Looks like the chinese government wants it banned, but china also was against the internet before allowing it with tight regulations.

2014 is going to be interesting.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is crazy brehs. On friday i has just over 6,000 dollars in the market, i shoulda pulled out, now im down to 2 stacks. Still aint mad tho, told myself i would get out the game if i started losing on my inital investment. Looks like the chinese government wants it banned, but china also was against the internet before allowing it with tight regulations.

2014 is going to be interesting.
volatile huh

------
i'm eating off bitcoin demand but i can't say how til it dies out. i'll spill the beans in about a month.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Your an idiot. If you believe that. Who has been predicting a crash. Quite funny just because your not educated about something and refuses to see oppertunity. If people would have followed some of the positive advice given here in the last 6 months they could have made up 300% on the money invested. Not many things can get you such a high ROI.
:snoop:
arriba la raza

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure everyone made their millions...

:troll:

:lolbron:

I'm long on Bitcoin, but I'm not so long I'd hold on it this volatile. My blood pressure couldn't take the volatility.

I made money though. And I will continue to make money.

:yeshrug:

But come on Winklevoss'... this shyt ain't going to 40,000 a coin.

:rudy:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm long on Bitcoin, but I'm not so long I'd hold on it this volatile. My blood pressure couldn't take the volatility.

I made money though. And I will continue to make money.

:yeshrug:

At least you're doing something you believe in, it's more than most people can say.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
How much are bitcoins now, did the market bottom out?

587 right now. There was a gigantic drop over a week ago, but this drop is much more slow, which makes me think this is the real bubble bursting. It goes up, it goes down, it goes less up, it goes more down, etc. It's dropped about 400 bucks in the past few days. We'll probably see more climbs up and drops down in a gradual manner, but eventually, I think confidence will be lost when a magic number is hit and all hell will break loose. Could be wrong, but I think it'll be $200 or less by year end. The real story will be does it rise from the ashes. I have money to blow, so if it goes down super cheap, I'll probably scoop as many as possible on the off chance it goes back up in the thousands per coin later next year.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
QdosACl.png

shyt is real :merchant:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:dwillhuh: This shyt really is bursting....I think this is a good thing, its not over yet. Any word on any US delegations involving Bitcoins? Imo that's going to be the key