Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After much reading, I don't believe there's a place for more than one major cryptocurrency.

All the others are pure speculation

there is other place, just how there is gold there is silver..litecoin is trading at higher prices already, there are a few currencies out there that are on a nice gain...

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Did you notice the guy done mining Litecoin wrote that in August?

His complaint was Litecoin trading around $2.50 at the time. He had almost 900 Litecoin in his wallet. It's currently around $33 and hit a high of somewhere around $50.

:lolbron:

Bitcoin over $1,000 again.

Naysayers keep talking about the bubble... meanwhile I just pocketed $2,500 after the dip.

:shaq:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps

His complaint was Litecoin trading around $2.50 at the time. He had almost 900 Litecoin in his wallet. It's currently around $33 and hit a high of somewhere around $50.

Naysayers keep talking about the bubble... meanwhile I just pocketed $2,500 after the dip.

My buddy sold $300,000 worth of coin at $950 bought back in at $680.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you are not the only one... look how much they are paying for them on ebay over market value

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Any thoughts on the charts looking like a giant bubble? I feel like one more big dip and it'll be down for awhile. Media is waiting to kill this.

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you brehs help me out on the bit coin trade? How do I go about buying and trading coins?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

http://www.businessinsider.com/debunking-jp-morgan-bitcoin-2013-12

But the filing is actually a renewal of a patent first filed in 1999 — meaning it significantly predates that digital currency's breakout success.

But even if you were still inclined to dig into the patent itself, you'd discover that there are really very few similarities between Bitcoin and JP Morgan's system.

this thing is not even close to Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P.s: THIS GUY Is DONE (For those looking to jump on the mining wave as opposed to the buy/sell aspect of digital coin trading...very insightful read)
IMG_20130603_211638.jpg
i have the 860W version of that psu. it's a very good and efficient psu.

(edit: for those thinking of a good psu to bitcoin with. it's a platinum series psu and i guess all platinum psu's use less power than your regular power-hungry psu)

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the yushimoto or whoever the fucc is the anonymous name behind this sh1t is a govt/banking/jp morgan experiment to lure ppl into this sh1t and the banks come and crash the buildings and take this sh1t over.
the banksters/banking zionists have won all battles even against govt so i dont see bitcoin to be any different.

i don't know whether to get in and make a quick buck or even know whether it's possible at this point. i'd just rather not. if you niccas can make ya money good for you. i don't like the idea of gambling. or wehther this is anything like gambling..
i was talking to my bytch about this sh1t a few days ago and she told me to get in.. but i don't know man :patrice:

this to me would be equivalent to a street nicca selling drugs. a street nicca is supposed to sell drugs and i'm supposed to be up on bitcoins... :wow:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The price of the crypto-currency tumbled nearly 21 percent on Friday to $877.46 and has fallen more than 29 percent since closing at a record high of $1,237.96 on Wednesday, according to Bitcoin data tracker BitcoinCharts.com. (Story continues after chart, courtesy of bitcoin.clarkmoody.com.)

original.jpg

Much of Bitcoin's meteoric rise in the past few months has been due to speculative trading in China, the Wall Street Journal pointed out earlier this week (subscription only).

China's central bank shot a gigantic hole in that trade on Friday by telling Chinese banks they couldn't use the untraceable digital currency, calling it "not a currency in the real meaning of the word."

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/06/bitcoin-crashes_n_4400392.html

Yall say Bitcoin is tumbling ............................................... then why is something like this happening?? :ohhh: :whoo: .. :patrice: :lupe:

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/10/technology/bitcoin-jpmorgan/

JPMorgan patents Bitcoin-like payment system

December 11, 2013: 10:55 AM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)

JPMorgan Chase has patented a digital payment system that could rival Bitcoin.

The system includes digital wallets, the ability to transfer money to anyone and anonymity too, according to a patent application filed to the U.S. Patent and Trade Office on Aug. 5. A blog on Let's Talk Bitcoin first reported the story.

"The credit pushes can be made completely anonymously, with the recipient of the credit having no way to determine from where the credit originated," the bank says in the application.

Another aspect of the digital payment system is a virtual private lockbox. Think of it as a bank account that can only accept funds. That way, users can receive funds from anyone by publishing its digital address publicly without fear that someone can pull money out of it.

The impetus for the project is likely Bitcoin, the independent electronic currency created in 2009 that has gained lots of recent attention. But the patent application shows no mention of Bitcoin.

It does, however, say what led to its development: The modern financial system is outdated.

In the patent application, JPMorgan notes two trends that are making the old banking system obsolete. One is that merchants are establishing direct relationships with customers -- and they don't want middlemen slowing down the transfer of money. The second is that digital products are often sold in small increments for very low prices, and the currently high price of per-transaction fees don't make sense.

"A new marketplace has emerged for low dollar, high volume, real-time payments with payment surety for both consumers and producers," the bank writes in the application.