Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Great thread, but I am lost in the woods out here, a few months ago someone put me on to this website https://shield.usitech-int.com I have no idea what this website does different from a coinbase or whatever, it has something to do with buying tokens and packages can someone give me a better understanding of what in the hell im supposed to do on this site or if its even worth it to use

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Iota the new wave brehs...getting in now
dog fukk these reddit dudes. nikkas had hyped modum to basically be the new WTC and shyt. The thing that shoulda caught me was how Modum was dependent on IOTA...that shoulda told my stupid ass that even if modum blew up, it wouldve had to be a direct correlation with IOTA :francis: im so mad cause like the breh malta said, it was sub a dollar when I threw like 60 into modum. I would sell all my modum and go full dikk in (:dame:), but IDK if thats smart or not

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Good lord IOTA has 10x'd in the last week. Dudes turning 3k into 30,000 in a few days. Congrats to folks that bought it at 33 cents now that its over $5.45 lol. Im skipping it. Ive been burned chasing the hot new coin of the moment before. These days I let the hot coin come to the ones Im holding so I dont have to run that risk anymore.

shyts crazy though. Binance just crashed because it cant handle the traffic.

Wait.. are these coins or something I'm confused

Yeah those are all separate coins he invested in. A good list here: Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I download Coinbase. What do I do now? LTC is at $102.91. Bitcoin is at 12k and the other one is at $400. Do you just buy the stock you can afford and watch it grow?

Well you need to set up an account, which for me had me sending them a picture of my ID and all that so I could link my bank account/credit cards first. But once you do that, you can buy coins. You can afford any of them, because even though Bitcoin is 12k, if you buy $1,200 of it, you will get 0.100 bitcoin. It goes deep too. You can buy as small as 0.000000000000000001 of one, So, its open to everyone no matter how much or how little you want to invest. If it doubles, so does your investment. Right now Bitcoin is moving the fastest, shyt won't stop, it'll be 13k in a day at this pace.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Binance is an exchance you go to for alt-coins, but first you need to sign up to Coinbase so you can buy Etherum/Bitcoin and transfer that over to Binance.

After you've done that, you go into Binance and click the Funds > Deposit Withdrawls and once you're in there you click "deposit" on the coin you have and it'll give you an address that you copy. You go back to Coinbase and send the coin to that address that you copied down, it'll take a few minutes to hit Binance, after it does you can start looking for alt-coins you want to buy.

It seems complicated but it's really simple, I recommend using a CC over checking account so you don't have the delay.

Confused??? Do I copy the address from binance first?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Confused??? Do I copy the address from binance first?

Yeah, copy the address here -

60cb80e0-13b4-462d-ab4fuwv.png

Click send and input the address here -

c63473c1-c78b-4d87-aa8euse.png

Send, and it'll be a few minutes before it transfers over. Then you can go on the Binance exchange and trade Eth/BTC.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Anyone get in on that MONAcoin
4000% in 60 days. I never looked twice at it once i saw the cartoon cat:wow:

XLM is giving me some nice gains, hopefully get out at the right time and dont get dumped on

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Well you need to set up an account, which for me had me sending them a picture of my ID and all that so I could link my bank account/credit cards first. But once you do that, you can buy coins. You can afford any of them, because even though Bitcoin is 12k, if you buy $1,200 of it, you will get 0.100 bitcoin. It goes deep too. You can buy as small as 0.000000000000000001 of one, So, its open to everyone no matter how much or how little you want to invest. If it doubles, so does your investment. Right now Bitcoin is moving the fastest, shyt won't stop, it'll be 13k in a day at this pace.

There must be a way to buy bitcoin without doing all of that.