Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I want to buy 100 IOTA, but I just bought Ether on Coinbase and it says arrives in 7 days.

So I really have to wait 7 days to transfer to binance? :mjcry:

Price will be ridiculous by then. Is there anyway I can get something in my Binance wallet ASAP?

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh I sent some ETH to Binance and its still taking forever. got me thinking they took my shyt :mjcry:

I was holding ETH at Coinbase for a while but I decided to jump on the IOTA wave, I sent my ETH to Binance at 9AM and it's still pending :francis:

This shyt bout to hit $4 :damn:

It came through yall :krs:

Just takes fukkin ages think that was like 2 hours for me

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I want to buy 100 IOTA, but I just bought Ether on Coinbase and it says arrives in 7 days.

So I really have to wait 7 days to transfer to binance? :mjcry:

Price will be ridiculous by then. Is there anyway I can get something in my Binance wallet ASAP?

Buy with a credit card, it deposits currency in your account immediately. Coinbase as a whole has been wonky for the past few weeks so YMMV, but it beats waiting a week for your stuff to clear.

(also note: Coinbase seems to be having an issue confirming transfers, it's been 8 hours since I xfered ETH to Binance and no confirmation yet)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Buy with a credit card, it deposits currency in your account immediately. Coinbase as a whole has been wonky for the past few weeks so YMMV, but it beats waiting a week for your stuff to clear.

(also note: Coinbase seems to be having an issue confirming transfers, it's been 8 hours since I xfered ETH to Binance and no confirmation yet)
How do you initiate the transfer from coinbase to binance?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
When you log into Binance's website there's a button on top that says funds, you can deposit ETH there to a hex address, copy that address and paste it to your Coinbase wallet and you can send
Thanks I don't mean to bother you, but when I did all of this it worked fine, but then I got a text from coinbase saying my transfer was delayed for security reasons. Where do I go to check the status of the transfer?

Edit: I see now it says waiting for clearing. The ID process just is taking ages to verify otherwise I could accelerate it. I appreciate the help fam.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm getting frustrated. My photo ID failed twice for god knows why, tried again pending for like 2 hours. So then I try it on the phone app and it says sorry you've exceeded the maximum number of tries today try tomorrow night.

WTF, such bullshyt, my ID pictures were flawless. I already missed out on 50$ profit in just the time it took me to start this process this afternoon. By tomorrow who knows how much higher it will be. I'm frustrated as fukk :mjcry:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
On the Coinbase site they let you know that ETH is having difficulties with the pending. I still sent it to my Binance though to get some IOTA. I already have my BTC over there bubblin

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Im sick over the money Im missin while I wait for my ID verification to reset :mjcry: and since it's my first transfer apparently it gets held 72 hours unless I get my license to go through, which I gotta wait now to try again :mjcry:

Just hope by the time I get money over there the price didn't get too crazy.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Registered with Coinbase and got a lil BTC on deck... whats the best way to jump on the Iota shyt? I see y'all saying ETH to binance :dame:

how does one do this exactly?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Registered with Coinbase and got a lil BTC on deck... whats the best way to jump on the Iota shyt? I see y'all saying ETH to binance :dame:

how does one do this exactly?

Trade some of your BTC to ETH, send it to your Binance wallet, then you can buy IOTA/ETH. There was some congestion so ETH transactions were taking a while on Coinbase earlier(cost me some $$$, I transferred my ETH to binance at 9am, IOTA was at 2.96, the transaction just cleared so I was able to buy IOTA at 4.29ish :francis:)