Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Trade some of your BTC to ETH, send it to your Binance wallet, then you can buy IOTA/ETH. There was some congestion so ETH transactions were taking a while on Coinbase earlier(cost me some $$$, I transferred my ETH to binance at 9am, IOTA was at 2.96, the transaction just cleared so I was able to buy IOTA at 4.29ish :francis:)
appreciate that breh...saw some crehs on Reddit saying CB>GDAX>BI = no fees...

also another question... say I spend all my BTC... I can just cop ETH itself and transfer right?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
appreciate that breh...saw some crehs on Reddit saying CB>GDAX>BI = no fees...

also another question... say I spend all my BTC... I can just cop ETH itself and transfer right?

Yeah you can do that. Coinbase and Gdax are the same people, so you can just send your ETH to the Gdax account then to Binance to save on fees.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:mjcry:

I'm signed up on binance

How do I deposit money there or get money there so I can cop?

Binance is an exchance you go to for alt-coins, but first you need to sign up to Coinbase so you can buy Etherum/Bitcoin and transfer that over to Binance.

After you've done that, you go into Binance and click the Funds > Deposit Withdrawls and once you're in there you click "deposit" on the coin you have and it'll give you an address that you copy. You go back to Coinbase and send the coin to that address that you copied down, it'll take a few minutes to hit Binance, after it does you can start looking for alt-coins you want to buy.

It seems complicated but it's really simple, I recommend using a CC over checking account so you don't have the delay.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
This shyt just hit $5 :mjcry:

It could be $100 a year from now, take a look at the historical snapshot on Coinmarketcap from 8 months ago. Just cause you didn't get in at .30 cents or a dollar doesn't mean you can't make money long term.

Feb 2017

Bitcoin - $1000
Etherum - $12
Litecoin - $3.80
Monero - $13
DASH - $22

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Binance is an exchance you go to for alt-coins, but first you need to sign up to Coinbase so you can buy Etherum/Bitcoin and transfer that over to Binance.

After you've done that, you go into Binance and click the Funds > Deposit Withdrawls and once you're in there you click "deposit" on the coin you have and it'll give you an address that you copy. You go back to Coinbase and send the coin to that address that you copied down, it'll take a few minutes to hit Binance, after it does you can start looking for alt-coins you want to buy.

It seems complicated but it's really simple, I recommend using a CC over checking account so you don't have the delay.

Yeah I've got coinbase, kraken and gemini. I'm approved on those 3

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It could be $100 a year from now, take a look at the historical snapshot on Coinmarketcap from 8 months ago. Just cause you didn't get in at .30 cents or a dollar doesn't mean you can't make money long term.

Feb 2017

Bitcoin - $1000
Etherum - $12
Litecoin - $3.80
Monero - $13
DASH - $22

I'm in on 3 of these but it hurts to see that this was just a few MONTHS ago :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I download Coinbase. What do I do now? LTC is at $102.91. Bitcoin is at 12k and the other one is at $400. Do you just buy the stock you can afford and watch it grow?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Out of the alt coins? Just iota right now

I'm interested in Xtrabytes and Ark, outside of IOTA.

I have some ripple, but that shyt is on Memphis Bleek timeline, one hit away :francis:

I'm in on 3 of these but it hurts to see that this was just a few MONTHS ago :francis:

Just look to the future and think about what could make the jump those coins made, and which ones those will be 3 months from now.